[OPEN] my recovery

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
ROUX
drinking freedom from a bottle
to the tune of belong

Roux watched the pale colt before him with narrowed silver eyes, tail flicking harshly behind him. The air around the colt was tight and haughty, his body flaring with arrogance and stupidity. Roux could not stand the sight of him, even before the boy answered his question. The mare's presence was all but lost on the red prince as Crake began to speak. Roux could not comprehend someone's enjoyment at the pain of others, and this colt reminded him of his oldest sister. She had attacked a helpless filly on the mountaintop while Roux and d'Artagnan were on an adventure--and she loved it. He remembered the way her eyes danced, full of pleasure and confidence, and he remembered the sickly smile his father's features played. It made Roux sick to think of Crake attacking someone, without reason, and enjoying it. Sadistic punk, Roux thought, wars pinning to his head darkly.

It was as his ears pinned that Crake's words sent Roux over the edge. The world around them seemed to stop, time standing still in the save system. Edison's head shot up and his wings splayed, and the young hatchling flung himself from Roux's wither to a boulder below. Dayblind eyes widened and every muscle in the yearling's body tensed. '...my friend Ruby. He’s got this funny little spot on his side.'

Sacre. Sacre. Sacre.

This bastardized version of a pathetic morsel of unicorn attacked Sacre. Rage pooled in Roux's hooves, boiling and overflowing up his limbs to reach each crevice and orifice of his body. The blood colored colt began to shake, and his head lowered, lethal pointed horn angling towards Crake. "That funny stained boy was my brother." Venom dripped from each syllable of Roux's words, his body shaking violently. The youngling had never felt a rage like this, and it bubbled in his body. Blood pounded in Roux's ears and, like a bullet, he launched himself towards the white boy.

Roux screamed, his throat instantly sore with the force of the noise. Roux's mouth opened wide, and his muzzle aimed with an intended bite towards the wounded colt's throat. Roux did not want this boy walking away from this. So help him Crake would fear for his life in this moment. Roux, a boy so sickened by sadistic violence, was turned 180 degrees in his anger. Crake had attacked Sacre, the thing Roux cared more about in this world than himself. Roux's hooves scrambled to strike at Crake's legs, his intentions clear to cripple the traitor.

Deep within the pit of his stomach, the rage unlocked something Roux had never felt before. A tingling sensation overwhelmed his body as he attacked Crake, a warmth spreading over his gut and limbs, as if the prince had thrown back a shot of whiskey. A silvery image danced in the child's mind, and he imagined Crake laying before him on the cave floor, dead.

Finally, as all of Roux's hooves touched the floor of the cave once more, he realized, he had sent magic at Crake.

Vail, please tag me when you respond so I know it's my turn. Thanks!

Image Credits
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
my recovery - by Crake - 01-27-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 01-28-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 02-03-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 02-04-2014, 11:55 AM