the Rift

[OPEN] save my soul

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
You crash up from the depths just behind Midas, having heard Hector's call. You're not usually one to follow orders, especially not orders you didn't command yourself, but you're a little bit tired of all this darkness crap, so anything to get you out. Your body is sore from all the fighting you've been doing with your herdmates... yeah, your priorities have been a little off. Big deal. Anyways, you were close to the entrance so you figured you might as well come. See, you've been stalking the herb box that you raided, trying to find another opportunity to dig through it and pull out something that might help you, but it's been guarded day and night since your last attempt and finding anything good in there. No luck so far.

As you barrel up from the depths, you see a lot of things. First, you see a stallion even larger than yourself, bite wounds visible on his shins. Next, you see the wraith bundled up on the ground, bound in some sort of chains. Last, you see the barely visible black wisp that is your companion rushing past your head. You roll your eyes. But your warriors mind, working surprisingly quickly with the drugs not there to slow you down, quickly decides on a course of action.

You pick up a canter, although a little stiff from your various bruises, and make a wide circle, giving you plenty of room. And then, angling back towards the opening into the caves, you begin to move faster, limping on your front left limb but ignoring the pain. The only thing between you and caves... is Hector. Your companion seems to sense your intention without you telling her and, despite you not asking for her help, she goes to work anyway. Neither of you know for certain that Hector is infected, you can't know, having not seen him bitten or changed, but you're not stupid. They said in the meeting that bites cause infections and well... You think its better to play it on the safe side. Just in case. Because it would be shame to lose the massive beast to the darkness.

In front of Hector's face, your boggart morphs into the only thing she thinks the wraiths might fear. She doesn't know for certain, being so young and the wraiths being so hard to read, but she tries nevertheless. Her wisp of a body becomes a sun shaped orb, perhaps the size of a grapefruit, glowing with a bright yellow light. A distraction, you hope. You come towards him, lifting your head and turning your right shoulder out, hoping to ram into him, to send him unceremoniously tumbling down the entrance of the caves, back underground where you can force him to drink from the waters that the Earth God blessed. If he needs it, that is. And you know he's bigger than you but... you think you could probably take him.

You hope only two things. One, that Hector has actually been turned to a wraith. It wouldn't do to attack your fellow warriors for no reason. Although you think he'd understand. Two, you hope that Midas has had the good sense to get out of the way. You didn't really think to check for his location before you started this odd maneuver. The last thing you think is... this going to hurt.
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
save my soul - by Micha - 01-27-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: save my soul - by Hector - 01-27-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: save my soul - by Midas - 01-28-2014, 06:43 PM
RE: save my soul - by Micha - 01-28-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: save my soul - by Hector - 01-30-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: save my soul - by Random Event - 01-30-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: save my soul - by Oxy - 01-31-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: save my soul - by Midas - 02-03-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: save my soul - by Micha - 02-05-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: save my soul - by Hector - 02-06-2014, 10:44 PM