the Rift

[OPEN] save my soul

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
The concern of the bite drives you forward, down the slope leading into the cavern, following after the pair that probably don't really want you following. Is there blood from the cut, could you be infected? It seems reasonable, maybe even probable, that you could be turning wraith-like at this very moment. Not that anyone would really be able to tell the different. Aren't you a monster normally? Doesn't your body sway and stumble with the effects of your drugs. And yet, you'd rather be high than ill, so you carry on, not quite as quick as Hector, but you ample quick enough.

Your companion follows after you, still a little miffed by Veci's general lack of interest in her obvious superiority, but otherwise content to follow after you. For a moment, you wonder if you can make her go with Veci- for though you did not see him you got the feeling of his presence from your bond. That would be much better than having her here... with you... all the time... never leaving. You sigh in joy just thinking about her going away. Stealing her might have been the worst idea you ever had... except that time you made Ampere explode. That was actually kind of worth it. Even the electric burns you got that second time around.

So anyways, you make it to that room with the well and the brutish beast you attacked, for his own good you might add, drinks greedily before Midas manages to toss the chained creature into the water. The next flurry of motion that occurs is sort of lost on you as you slip your way across the damp, stony floor to the pools edge and drink some yourself, taking a hint from Hector and guzzling far more than your fair share. Of course, since you don't know if you were feeling weird or not you're not sure if you feel better, but it's close enough.

“Sor-,” you start to say, before falling into a series of somewhat fake sounding coughs and choking sounds. Saying sorry? What the hell were you thinking. You haven't said sorry since you've been here, don't think you're going to start now. You rack your brain for something new to say, coming up kind of short, just sort of mumbling out some general nonsense in your best attempt at a recovery. “Good water,” is about as far as you get before you just sort of lay down on the ground near the pool. Just in case. Yeah, nobody said you were socially able. But you're trying.
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
save my soul - by Micha - 01-27-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: save my soul - by Hector - 01-27-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: save my soul - by Midas - 01-28-2014, 06:43 PM
RE: save my soul - by Micha - 01-28-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: save my soul - by Hector - 01-30-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: save my soul - by Random Event - 01-30-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: save my soul - by Oxy - 01-31-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: save my soul - by Midas - 02-03-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: save my soul - by Micha - 02-05-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: save my soul - by Hector - 02-06-2014, 10:44 PM