the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Not Be Sultry

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

She wasn't alone for long, for soon the feeling that someone was lurking made her delicate lobes twitch. Almost everyone can feel when they are being watched. Abishia flexed her lean shoulder muscles, they didn't amount to much, but she knew she was strong. Her lean bodice was one of utter beauty, not strength, but there still was a little muscle weaved into the beauty. In the glow, her chestnut coat shone pleasantly, and her green-rimmed orbs sparkled, the light reflecting in them. She turned, and soon a Stallion made his way into the glow produced by the odd vegetation. She offered him a glamorous smile, harks erect and ready to absorb his words. When he spoke, she knew that she recognized the deep tone, but had not remembered where. She let her orbs bore deep into him before speaking. Blinking slowly, she coked her head to the right a bit. "Greetings sir," She dipped her dome to her knees, then returned it to it's usual position, she played another one of her sow-stopping smiles on her velvets as she continued. A sudden remembrance told her where she had met him before. The threshold..." Why, it's such a pleasure to see you again. It's been long since our visit in the Threshold. You went with my dear friend, Tangere, correct? With the basin now?" She giggled brightly, her voluminous forelock bouncing around a bit, multi colored locks being thrown in all directions. She extended her neck upward a bit, flicking her maw towards the mists just around her. A creepy feeling had set on her, like once again someone was watching. Turning her head, she stared into the thinning mist, wondering what was stirring about, when she was interrupted.

As she turned, a handsome ebony stallion appeared before her. She remembered him well, but now he was heavily muscled and carried himself in a confident way. He strode before her, and she couldn't help but be attracted to him and his fine physique. Flashing him a beautiful smile, and suppressing a small, admirable giggle. "Wow, you have grown! Let me look at you, girl." Flattered, she flicked her maw to him, and smiled even wider. The boy was quite handsome, and complementing her? She was very surprised by the way he seemed to round her up and pull her in. His aura was poisonous, and ready to leak into Abishia. " Such a pleasure to see you again, Windwalker." She laughed a bit, her soft voice ringing through the air. She stepped back so the attractive boy in black could see her better. She reached her maw out daringly to touch his.

She couldn't help but laugh a little when his tone turned harsh and her turned to the other Stallion, and approached him with many questions. He had finished prancing around her, and was now locked in with the lion-tailed brute. Abishia stepped forward and caressed her maw along his spine; daring again, but frankly, she didn't give a shit. She hadn't even bother to notice the other Stallion's horn. Now at Windwalker's side, she muttered quietly to him. "I have met him before in the Threshold. " She then let her orbs dance over the other boy's figure, and she wasn't impressed, much more interested in the midnight brute beside her. She then spoke up, her words directed toward the Stallion with the lion tail. "I never caught your name..."

{ Hehe flirty Abi :D This is ganna be a fun mixture! @[Windwalker], @[Africa], @[Slaiter] }

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Let's Not Be Sultry - by Abishia - 01-27-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Slaiter - 01-29-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Africa - 01-30-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Windwalker - 01-30-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Abishia - 01-31-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Slaiter - 02-02-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Africa - 02-02-2014, 05:35 AM