the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Not Be Sultry

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
The stallion she had met before kept quiet; quietly, she hoped she hadn't done something to turn him away, or make it displeasing to speak... Well, Wind had gone after him quite feircly, and was quite demanding. Abishia muffled a small sigh, turning her dome so she could give her misty surrounds a quick overlook. Then, when Wind walked away from her, the ebony brute refrained from her touch. She winced, a bit hurt by his actions, and regreting how she had been so quick to make some contact with him. But she kept her feelings quiet, and watched as he confronted someone... Someone by the name of Africa. The child looked deep into the mists, and thought she caught movement just to the right of her, by the stone wall. Her orbs widened at her words, and immediately she scoffed. "Why do you reek of despair, Africa? Have Silas left you because you lie more than you speak the truth or have he finally realized there is a better life out there, away from you?" The words where so harsh, and most likely not pleasing to hear if you where standing in the shadows hoping to not be noticed. Abishia had started to walk over to him, but now stopped in her tracks and stared in bewhilderment. For a moment, she closed her orbs and concentrated on her scenes, nares flaring and lobes erect, she detected the faint scent of a mare, and what seemed to be an odd tension provoked her pelt. The pathwork girl cleared her throat loudly when he tried to speak to her again. He looked at her with a wicked smile on his maw, and Abi intentionally turned her cheek, staring into the mists where she supposed this girl named Africa was.

" Excuse you, Windwalker. That's not a way to speak to anyone, let alone a mare." She hissed, her voice filled with disgust. Then, she took a few daring steps forward, her dome almost touching his. " You disgust me. " With that, she briskly walked around him and stood next to the boy with the tail of an exoctic being, and offered him a very kind smile. Then, she turned back to the mists where she hoped this Africa would be, and spoke softly. " Don't let this arrogant brute mock you. Come stand next to me. I am here, I will help you rid of this poor excuse for a Stallion. " She then turned to Wind, a bit of pain displaying in her orbs, noticing how he had so quickly played her. The poor girl only wanted someone to love, but that would never happen. She was too quick to trust, too quick to fall. " You've changed. "

{ sorry for the horrible post! I'm at school, and did this on my phone, so please excuse the typos!! @[Slaiter] }

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Let's Not Be Sultry - by Abishia - 01-27-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Slaiter - 01-29-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Africa - 01-30-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Windwalker - 01-30-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Abishia - 01-31-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Slaiter - 02-02-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Africa - 02-02-2014, 05:35 AM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Windwalker - 02-02-2014, 06:30 AM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Abishia - 02-04-2014, 01:53 PM