the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Not Be Sultry

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

"Excuse you, Windwalker. That's not a way to speak to anyone, let alone a mare."

What was this? 'Let's all try to save poor little Windwalker'-intervention? It rumbled in my chest as that little fucker of a mare talked to me like that, and I had to use all of my willpower to keep myself from shreading her to pieces. And the she pushed her luck even further by walking up to me. I let her do it and showed no sign of the hatred that now boiled.

I almost believe she suffers from schizophrenia, for just a moment ago she flirted and now, I apparently disgusts her. Heck, what do I care about how she feels towards me? She was never more than a little pawn in the game I now played and I did not need her to win. Let her seek refuge beside the stallion (if you even can call him that) and let her see that he can never play in my league. Her loss.

I changed my focus towards the one that used to make my heart hurt. Africa was still able to do it, but not in the same way. I felt no pity, no regret for the words and ways I have treated her. I wish you knew that I do this for you, so that you will not stay broken for long. Damn, I still have a heart. I just don't let anyone see it.

"Of course I've changed. Everyone goes through a change sooner or later, and mine happened later. Deal with it." I gave both the mares my opinion on what they had said, before I turned to the stallion. "You will change too. There is no way you will survive with that broken heart of yours. You will learn that the shadows does not shelter you from the world and that you can not escape your fears. Take it from me; Better face it now and grow or you will shrivel away, knowing you did not live a life that was yours."

This was it. I had done what I came for and now I would leave them, either to ponder upon my words or talk about how a disgrace I was. I did not care what they did, as I do not own them. But they should listen. Truth comes from the one who have felt the weight of the world on his shoulders and not the one who glides through life. With a last glance, I looked at where Africa was hiding, before I walked past the others and out.

Let them see the walk of a man who have lost everything in a desperate attempt to live a life he had always dreamed about. Let them talk. Let them forget.

OOC: Aaaaand Wind is out! *poof*
Thank you again for letting me crash this thread and just so you know, I am cheering for Slaiter and Abishia ;) *wink wink*

@[Abishia] @[Slaiter] @[Africa]

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
Let's Not Be Sultry - by Abishia - 01-27-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Slaiter - 01-29-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Africa - 01-30-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Windwalker - 01-30-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Abishia - 01-31-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Slaiter - 02-02-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Africa - 02-02-2014, 05:35 AM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Windwalker - 02-02-2014, 06:30 AM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Abishia - 02-04-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Slaiter - 02-04-2014, 10:21 PM