the Rift

[PRIVATE] what would you do if my heart was torn in two?
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
take away the pain inflicted on me, the hunger you're letting me feed
We all fought demons, dealt with skeletons underground. Some unlucky souls were handed a rougher deck then others; I’d been dealt a rather interesting life. This one had been filled with a mixture of joy, tainted by sorrow and abandonment. I knew the song of a lonely heart, each wave link and hum. Fina knew as well. Today she choice to be a sentinel, standing near the bend of spine and toward the rear, her wary eyes keeping watch while I stared at the distant passage of trees. Watching small leaves shiver in the slight breeze that seemed ever flowing through these tunnels. In a far corner a shape took refuge beside a stone wall, the shadows of that crevice covered her frame mostly.

Fina saw something of interest and alighted from my spine, spreading plumes to fly toward the resting girl. Crown rose, turning toward where she took off. “Fina?” I called softly, shuffling from my own little nook in this strange place to follow. She stretched talons across a nearby branch, peering down at the mare who had apparently been awakened. “Apologizes,” I breathed out, halting at a short distance should she find some reason to snap. The phoenix chipped down at the orange lizard she could just barely see nestled between the tendrils of soft blond locks. Gaze slowly lowered to see what had drawn her attention, “Ah, a dragon…,” I mused and glanced toward the flaming bird with one lip twisting up, “She favors them, apologizes again for disturbing your rest. Yon child is yet young.”

Table by Neo, Art by Dark

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: what would you do if my heart was torn in two? - by Midas - 01-29-2014, 08:50 PM