the Rift

[PRIVATE] what would you do if my heart was torn in two?

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

Evangeline and Tallis would have had to be blind to not notice the fiery bird that flew toward them from the other side of the room. There was no fear on the mare's face or in her eyes because she had seen a bird like it before, though it had been considerably larger when it had approached her in Isilme's woodlands. She remembered very well the day she had been told by the Phoenix god that she had not been chosen to be the healer of the Mystic Woodlands. But what was it doing here? "Hello." She murmured as she lifted her head for Tallis to be free of her grasp to investigate on his own. As she looked up at the phoenix Tallis pulled himself away and looked up at her and she could feel his dislike of being on the ground while the fiery bird was up there and looking down at him. His wings spread and beat against the air and soon he was airborne and circling around the tree.

A stallion had arrived shortly before Tallis had took to the air and Evangeline turned her gaze to him. "Hello." She said again before gathering her strength and lifting herself from the ground. The chestnut mare looked to the tree and found that the dragon had settled himself on a branch above the phoenix and was looking down at her curiously. Every now and again he would shuffle himself over and stretch his neck farther out to get a closer look at her.

"I was already awake." She said when the painted stallion apologized for disturbing her. Even if he had woken her it would have been a blessing to have been awoken from the nightmares that Tallis had told her she was having. Evangeline had been having them for so long she was beginning to get used to them. There was hardly ever a night that she slept without them.

"I'm Evangeline." The flaxen mare said, then. "And his name is Tallis."

@[Midas]

Messages In This Thread
RE: what would you do if my heart was torn in two? - by Evangeline - 02-03-2014, 09:58 PM