the Rift

[PRIVATE] what would you do if my heart was torn in two?

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

"A pleasure to meet you both." Evangeline replied, her flaxen tail slapping against her legs as she studied the rather petite stallion. Despite his size there was a quiet strength about him, one she felt that she could respect because he wasn't like many of the stallions she had met in her days, gallivanting around and showing off for the heck of it. A trill from Tallis drew her attention upwards and she watched the dragon, who had managed to turn himself so he was hanging from the branch above the phoenix. His claws dug into the wood as he kept himself from falling and his neck stretched out farther as he tried to touch his nose to the fiery bird. Whether or not he would be burned Eva was unsure of, but if he did she felt that he would learn his lesson about touching a bird that was living fire.

"I could say the same of your Fina." The mare said in regards to Tallis being intriguing. "I've only seen one other phoenix before in my life, but it was much larger. A god of my homeland that very rarely descended to speak to mortals." So how did the stallion come to call one his companion? It seemed that there were many things about Helovia that she had yet to learn about.

His question made Evangeline look at the stallion, head tilted slightly. "In Isilme it was only dragons that could form bonds and it was only with equines or those who called themselves 'hybrids'." She answered. "No other animal bonded to anything else." The mare looked up at their companions again, a quiet sigh escaping her lips. "It is very different here. How did you come to be bonded with a phoenix?"

@[Midas]

Messages In This Thread
RE: what would you do if my heart was torn in two? - by Evangeline - 02-16-2014, 01:49 AM