the Rift

[PRIVATE] FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place?

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

The patchwork girl moves swiftly throughout the many bodies that now make home in the largest of all the caverns, the Sanctuary. Many frantic creatures enter here, frightened and seeking a haven. Abishia was one of those beings, but that was moons and moons ago. Now she is simply bored with the underground life, roaming around and making quick conversation with anyone who bothers. Her dainty hooves set off a clip-clop every time they collide with the stone floor. The girl keeps her orbs glued to the floor, ashamed of her lack of a horn, compared to all the horn creatures that now thrive in this area. She has put some deep thought into things lately, usually finding herself bored and alone in the Glowing Room, Abi has had time to overthink, re-think, and then think about things again. Everyday, she seems to think back o the time she visited the Foothills, and yearns for her dear friend Arrane. She has brushed passed him a few times lately, but she felt as if a long conversation with him was needed.

The fae wanted a family. She wanted to be a part of a loving herd, one that could offer her protection, a place she could serve and belong. She had simply not found that being an outcast, and her countless lonely nights just kept adding up. Sick and tired of the Outcast way of life, she had made her decision. She wanted to be part of the Foothills, and she wanted to become a crafter... But could she get all these things she wanted? Slim chance, right?

Raising her maw, she parts her lips in a loud call. Most likely, she has disrupted everyone around her, but she really doesn't care for their irratations and what they perceive her as. " Members of the Foothills! Could I ever speak with you?" She glanced around, and shuffled her hooves nervously, hoping that there would be someone around. Lightly, she added, "Arrane?"

{ Please, any of you that have charrie's from the Foothills, I beg you to join in! I really would like Abi to become part of the Foothills, so it would be great if they could sort of 'welcome' or 'inform' her! @[Arrane] , it would help if you could join also, but don't sweat it if you can't find the time! }

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place? - by Abishia - 01-27-2014, 09:00 PM