the Rift

[PRIVATE] FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place?

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

A familiar dappled Stallion appeared before her, quicker than she expected. She had seen the brute before... And his little bear cub. Abishia cocked her head in confusion flicking her harks. When he spoke, the memories came flooding back. She had met the duo, and another dappled mare somewhere before... Shortly after their formal greetings, they where interrupted by a beast... One of those blood-sucking and flesh-eating ones. The mosaic girl shuddered, remembering the day when she had to run for her life. Carefully, she dipped her dome. But quickly she loosened up and offered him a friendly smile. She then directed her gaze toward the bear cub, who sit on a boulder not to far away. The sight of him and the expression on his face caused a deep bellied laugh to rumble from Abishia, her sides expanding as she giggled her way out of replying to the Stallion.

Shaking her dome, she let out one last quiet giggle, then met eyes with the handsome boy. He was muscular, decorated with beautiful darker grey spots on his light grey undercoat. She smiled again, then slowly responded. "I believe we have met before!" She tumbled out happily, her mood bright and no longer concerned. Her orbs skipped over his frame again, and rested on his forehead. Oh, his horn was so beautiful, the dark light glimmering off of it. Envy rose in her that she couldn't help, knowing her constant wishes to be horned would never be granted. She gulped, hoping he didn't see her obvious stare. "I don't believe I caught your name in that riga-maroll, though..." Her words where trimmed with laughter, the funny word rolling off her tongue. Then, she snapped herself out of her silly trance, aware that he had asked her a question and she had failed to answer it. "Oh yes. I am looking for a home, sir. My good friend lives within the Foothills, and offered me a home with your family. I do believe the herd has made a home down here?" She stretched her neck to look past the Stallion, scraping her gaze around the large stone room. "Arrane is my friend. Do you know him sir?"

"blah blah blah."

@[Ciceron]

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place? - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 08:20 PM