the Rift

[PRIVATE] FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place?

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

A dryness clung to the inside of the mare's mouth as she strode around the hole in the ground that all the creatures...the healthy creatures of the Foothills had seemed to cram themselves into. Of course, this place wasn't big enough for the entirety of Helovia so the painted warrior presumed they had found elsewhere to wait out this wave of destruction that had taken over their homes. Shuddering inwardly as the pictures of the grotesque creatures floated about in her mind, but even after that experience the paint would much rather be out there, protecting those she cared about rather than hiding away like some kind of prey animal.
Chestnut harks slammed back against her skull as the lady warrior weaved her way through the masses of equine, all of which were a part of the herd she was so happy to call her own...but none of them she really enjoyed speaking too. It wasn't anything against them, it was just hard carrying on a conversation these days, not that the two toned mare had ever been very good at conversing. The conversation always seemed to switch over to where she had gotten the permant paintings that covered her canvas like a masterpiece and that was when she tended to shut down. She wasn't ashamed of where she came from, there was just so much pain that still riddled her mind on a daily basis from losing the only companion she had ever been able to trust the way she had trusted him. So in her mind, the best way to deal with all of this was to make herself as nearly unapproachable as possible by narrowing her pink pools and having her harks back against her skull warning off any kind of conversation that could possibly be started.
Her mind drifted off once more into the bleak mist that shrouded all of the memories of her past, that fateful day replayed a few times...the twang of the arrow being loosed from the bow that was held by her harks, the excitement and adrenalin that rushed through her veins with ever pump of her lively beating heart, not to mention the feeling of the wind tearing at her flaxened tresses as her painted hooves smacked relentlessly into the plains they normally fought on. But this day was different, today she would run away leaving her heart bleeding out on the ground...it was as this thought was crossing her mind that she felt her body collide with another's.
Cursing inwardly the mare's pink eyes snapped open as she danced backwards as quickly as she could, her chestnut harks remaining planted in place. "Sorry. I spaced." Cheveyo supposed she could have allowed a few more of her under-used lyrics to float into the air, but the way her tongue stuck to the top of her drying mouth made it nearly impossible to speak even the three short words she had spoken. Before her stood the tall dappled stallion who she knew was a member of her herd, but at this very moment his name was escaping her and in front of him stood a pretty painted filly whom she had never seen before. A flush of heat rose to her high cheek bones as she lowered her skull ever so slightly in an apology to the filly, but there were no words spoken.

"Speech"
[Tag: @[Ciceron] & @[Abishia] ]
[Words: -5-8-1]
[Muse: Blowing Smoke by Kacey Musgrave]
[Notes: Sorry to intrude~ Need to get Chev out there, and I apologize for the shortness, still trying to get into her character. <3]

Original Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place? - by Cheveyo - 01-28-2014, 11:02 PM