the Rift

[PRIVATE] FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place?

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

Abishia was glad that the dappled brute had decided to answer her call, and was hoping he would bring her good news. The girl had big plans for herself, hoping to one day learn of medicine and receive crafting magic. She smiled brightly at the grey Stallion, his horn reflected off the star studded ceiling. Longing displayed in her eyes as she stared at the bone that protruded from the boy's forehead. She never spoke of her want, but had always yearned to spill her feelings to someone who would care. The sound of the horned Stallion's voice snatched her from her trance, her thoughts sliding away like liquid down a slope. She was relieved to hear that he remembered her. She hoped that he didn't remember her name, knowing that she had managed to forget his name. Suddenly, the small bear changed positions, and came to sit by the brute's feet. Smiling, Abishia extended her neck downward and reached out her maw toward the bear, admiring his look. She wondered if she would ever receive a companion like the little cub, and share a bond with a different creature; one she could nurture and love. The mother inside her wanted to snatch up the cub and keep it for herself, but the traveler inside her scolded the thought, knowing that earning a companion would cause her to gain many responsibilities she couldn't ever live up to. Looking up at the brute, she then raised her head, flicking her harks into an erect position so that she could collect his words.

A large smile spread across her lips, a small giggle escaping her. Swallowing nervously, she nodded a bit too many times. Not able to contain her excitement, she gave a little jump of joy, eyeing the cub as she did so. Her orbs widened, knowing that now she could be considered part of a family. Not able to stand still, she shimmied her back end to the side of her, then attempted to calm herself by suppressing a long sigh. Lightly, she shook her dome, her long forelock being sent in multiple directions. "That is so fantastic! I can't wait to be part of a herd!" She smiled wide and tipped her cranium downward toward the little bear, and offered him a warm smile. "Where ever could I find the Leaders? I would like to ask formally of course. " Suddenly, a sorrel and white mosaic figure entered her peripheral vision. She chose to ignore the figure, waiting for the boy's response.

But soon, the calm demeanor of the situation was shattered by the paint mare. She ran clumsily into the Stallion, causing Abishia's eyes to widen. There was no excuse for such a horrid display of her manners. The girl scoffed; she had no time for such rudeness. She may be young, but that didn't hold her back from being a polite Mare. She stared at the marked girl with a look of disgust playing in her orbs. She sighed, then spoke. "Yessum, next time it may be efficient to watch where you set your hooves. " She turned to the boy and her expression immediately turned to a kind one, her orbs light with happiness once again. She failed to catch a glance of the cub, hoping he hadn't been trodden on by the careless mare.

Noticing the lack of her own manners, she dipped her dome slightly to the painted one, her eyes displaying a expression that wasn't as harsh as before. When she raised her dome again, she coked her dome slightly. The girl noticed again that the mare was not only painted by the means of her coat colors, but also with multi colored shapes painted onto her. At closer inspection, Abi let a small smile flicker on her lips, marveling at the beauty and simplicity. Glancing back at the Stallion she had just met, she smiled wider then turned back to the mare. "Your beautiful." She said, her voice a mere whisper. Abishia let her orbs glide over the mare's bodice again, and this time they rested on the girl's bright pink pools. She was surprised that she hadn't set eyes on them before, seeing how eye-catching they are. "Oh and your eyes..." She whispered, even quieter, leaning in to get a better look at the beautiful marbles.

Leaning back away, she stepped backward so she was beside the grey, and smiled lightly at the girl. " I am Abishia, hopefully becoming part of the Foothills soon." She laughed quietly, looking around, anxious and not sure what to speak of. Leaning down, she pawed a the stone floor, a loud noise ringing through the cave as she did so. Abishia flattened her harks to her skull instinctively, the noise hurting her ear drums. She mumbled a little sorry before setting her hoof back down gently and eyeing them both. "I would love to know both of your names!"

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place? - by Abishia - 01-29-2014, 06:46 PM