the Rift

[PRIVATE] FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place?

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
A loud call bellowed from the depths of the Sanctuary, summoning horses of the foothills. The youthful voice was very familiar, that of the beautiful filly Abishia. A kind friend, a young sister like figure, Arrane had become attached to the girl, seeing his own two sisters in her every movement and word. His name rang out into the abyss next, and plunging into motion, the ivory stallion briskly trotted towards her light voice. Helovian residents of all kinds stood in his way, clustering the entrances to the tunnel, chattering and blocking his path towards the filly. "Excuse me,", muttering here and there at the horses who blocked him, Arrane weaved around the rainbow of colored bodies, until he finally arrived at the scene with the young girl.

Due to the obstacles obscuring his way to Abishia, two other horses were clustered around the bay and white girl. A kindred smile played upon his maw as he calmly approached, nodding his head respectfully. They were in the middle of a conversation, and Arrane had caught some snippets as he came upon the little meeting. A tiny creature, the small form of a bear cub tread close to the dappled stallion, and the ivory man knew why she was here. Abishia was officially requesting a chance to join the Foothills, to bask in the glory of a tight knit family. "Good day", masculine tones reverberated from a broad chest, addressing everyone, "Hello Abishia", cyan pools lingering on the fae's face. But eager to get a picture of everyone, Arrane averted his gaze to the pretty chestnut mare. Markings that he had observed on Guacho were stamped on a light pelt, and Arrane offered a kindred smile.

Flicking his eyes back to the dappled stallion, the grin still lay on a velvet maw, seeing that the gray hued man's companion. Arrane had traveled not to long ago to seek the Earth god, and ask in desire a butterfly companion. How ironic to see such a well built warrior as himself solicit a fragile insect, associated with pretty fillies in green fields. But it was a wish, for he was a placid stallion and din't care to have an impressive counterpart. "If you want, Abishia, I can lead you to Apollo or Lakota", recently he had come to realize that the midnight and ebony mare had become the Chieftess in Phaedra's place. Arrane had no knowledge whether the creme mare had been infected or not.

Quieting down, Arrane knew that he had intruded in the conversation even though the painted filly had summoned him. Not hearing most of the dialogue going on between the three, he stayed silent, mentally agreeing that the chestnut mare that supposedly bumped into the stallion was very beautiful. What a flirt he was. After the two would introduce their names, he would take turn to introduce himself as well, for these two reeked of the same Foothill scent as him.

//>.< So sorry! I was super late. ^^"

Messages In This Thread
RE: FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place? - by Arrane - 02-01-2014, 05:05 AM