the Rift

[PRIVATE] FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place?

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Things down underground were quite different from living above ground with the rest of the living. Down here things tended to echo within the large caverns and any small movement could be detected from a mile away whether it be water dripping from one of the stalagmites or even a pebble falling onto the stone floor below. The darkness was the other thing that took quite a bit of adjustment to one's eyesight. He had never been more thankful for the light emitted from his markings allowing him enough visual light to see where he was walking, he wondered how others seemed to navigate so well in the pitch blackness.

His lyrics seemed to thrill the young filly to no end which made him feel good about his decision. It was nice to be able to help others out when you could it gave you a sense of satisfaction. Before he could open his mouth to reply to the fae's questions another figure appeared out of the dark corridors in an apparent daze or trance like state and proceeded to walk straight into him. Her smaller stature ceased to move his bulk from its place on her own power, not that she was trying to. Stepping to the side he pivoted himself around to look into the face of the new mare to see what was going on. His silver orbs swept delicately over her frame while Abisha turned her own attention to the newcomer. At first her response lightly reprimanded the mare for her lack of attention before her tone turned into one of amazement as she took in the other mare's features. The brilliant colouration of markings that accented her painted coat were indeed quite brilliant indeed.

A gentle smile turned the corners of his lips as he regarded the mare with curiosity. "No harm done miss, no need for apologies." He commented lightly lifting his eyes to meet hers for a second or two before glancing back towards the other fae. "My name is Ciceron." He supplied to all that were around feeling rather rude for not giving it sooner in their conversation. As they stood there a brief silence lapsed before another figure came forth from the darkness, this time another stallion in which he was vaguely familiar with. Dipping his head in greeting to his brother he awaited to hear what was being said before speaking again on his own.

As the white stallion spoke a warm feeling passed over him seeming to stop time. Looking down to where Merou had been sitting between his hooves he found only empty space. Flicking his eyes around they found the figure of his friend upon the rock he had been sitting on previously but something was not quite the same. His image was no longer as clear as it had been but rather fading by the minute, it was his time to move on back to where it was he was needed. Around him nothing seemed to register or move but it was just the two friends again within their own little world. The warmth held him still and allowed no sadness to transpire into his emotions. "I will miss you my friend but I will visit often. Do not be sad as better things are to come. I will look forward to when I see you again." With those final words the last of Merou's tiny figure faded from sight releasing him from the warmth that once surrounded them both. He had known their time ran thin but he had not expected it to be so sudden or so soon. His heart grew heavy with the memories of their time together but no sadness darkened his mind, Merou had taken care of that somehow. He would miss the little cub dearly but knew that somehow they would meet again.

Blinking he returned to reality as the voices of the others seemed to fade back into the picture as if things had never happened. He could not be sure what had transpired between himself and Merou but it was literally like time had stopped so that Merou could say goodbye. No one else seemed to have heard the words spoken unless they were just respecting the meaning of them but he sure had heard each and every word and would not soon forget them.

Ciceron Speaks
Merou Speaks
••MUSE: Good •• TAGS: @[Arrane], @[Abishia], @[Cheveyo]•• NOTES: Poor Merou XD••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place? - by Ciceron - 02-02-2014, 01:34 PM