the Rift

[OPEN] let's be weird together

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

The girl turned her hornless dome to let her orbs rest on a stark white figure that was making it's way towards her. Immediately her pools rested on her dome, noticing the lack of horn with a huff. But Abishia swallowed, attempting to clear her mind of the devilish thoughts that were placed there by who knows what. The girl let a small smile form on her lips, the ivory tips curving upward pleasantly. When the girl cloaked in white was before her, Abishia dipped her head in respect. Flicking her lobes, she listened to the words that the mare was so urgent to get out. Not even a proper greeting... The girl quietly scoffed to herself, her thoughts raging due to her bad mood and lack of social activity. Hearing her words, Abi let out a small hum of laughter, not to embarrass the winged goddess, but to simply lighten the mood. The mosaic filly smiled wider, meeting eyes with the older mare. "Greetings dove," Abishia let her orbs rest on the fae's wings, them widening a bit in astonishment to how beautiful and large they are. She nodded a bit, satisfied with how swiftly she compared the white winged horse to a dove; the two where much alike. She giggled a bit again, before speaking again. Her voice was soft like the down on a baby bird's wing. "It is a pleasure to meet you miss Elsa. I am Abishia!"

She paused a moment, and let her words echo against the stone wall that was just behind her. Taking a glance around the room, Abi noticed how overwhelming this must be for a newcomer who hasn't yet visited the Sanctuary. Looking back to her winged accompaniment she let her smile falter, remembering the dark shadows that engulfed her beautiful fields... The Wraiths that had taken so many creatures and turned them into their evil slaves, infecting all in their reach with their devilish aura. The girl flicked her maw to the crowds, "Welcome to the Sanctuary. This is now our haven, a safe place. " Recovering her smile, she let her orbs scrape across the white one's bodice. They wavered on a snowflake, imprinted on the mare's shoulder. She extended her maw to the marking, but not touching Elsa. When she refrained from Elsa, she let out a hum, part of a song she had made up. Stopping, she urged herself to not embarrass herself in front of Elsa. Shaking her dome slightly, her forelock switched to the opposite side, and became tangled around her right ear. Snorting, she chose to ignore her locks, and focus on the situation at hand.

"This is our escape from the darkness. Here, we can thrive in peace, and be safe in these hard times. The shadows have devoured most of Helovia, even the Heavenly Fields. " Abishia informed, being well educated on the subject before her. Gravely, she remembered running through the fields when she had fled from a wraith in the Foothills, and watching as the shadows decided to claim her land too. Now Abishia's smile was long gone, her kissers pulled into a straight, serious expression, and her orbs lit with fury... And something else? "The Wraiths have plagued us. But we have found a solution. I picked bits and pieces from all these conversations and found that there is a cure, in one of these caverns they say. " Turning her head, she gestured to the back wall where the openings to the other rooms were; including her favorite, the Glowing Room. She let a small smirk curl the tips of her ivory lips before continuing. "From all I know, there is two other caverns. But I have not visited the place in which they mention a 'healing fountain'. I'm guessing that it is in a different cavern. " Sighing she stopped with the blabbering of boring information, hoping that she hadn't set off Elsa. Really, the dual colored girl was thankful for the dove's presence. The girl had been craving social interaction, and that she had gotten it, she had been much to talkative. Snapping her jaw shut, she looked on at Elsa, wondering what her thoughts provided. Had she seen the Wraiths? Encountered the darkness?

Before Abishia could stop herself, she let the question spill from her in a high-pitched sing song voice. "Have you seen it? The dark clouds? How they take everything? And oh the horrible wraiths..." She flinched when she mentioned the name, the figures of all the infected she had seen seemed to flash before her eyes in a split moment. Shuddering she added, "It's horrible... Something is terribly wrong..."

thankies for posting Klare <3

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-27-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:41 PM