the Rift

[OPEN] let's be weird together

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

Abishia looked away, noticing the somber feeling that etched it's way inter her bones, and left a scare on her usually bright and lively personality. Drawing out a long sigh, although troubled, she felt comforted by the white mare, and saw herself becoming friends with her. Although they had only met, Abishia already felt a longing for the mare, wishing someone like her would have been her mother. Shutting her eyes tight for a moment, she struggled to remember the image of Harmony, her real mother. Her orbs burst open, and she stared at Elsa, a sudden fright cloaking her. What if she became friends with this mare, and she left just like the others? No. She thought, pushing away her personal fears and swallowing her selfish need to be loved.... And to love. A longing expression took over the filly's face as she listened to the dove's words, perfectly concentrated on her light but raspy voice. Her last statement was a strong one, hitting home with Abishia. "Abishia, we can't leave here. Something needs to be done, fast." The excuse for a foal flinched at the words, realizing that the danger that lurked behind every tree trunk and bush was serious; life or death. Slowly, she started to nod, pieces of her forelock falling in front of her face, stretching down the length of it and curling off her maw. The mare had just came from the Threshold... Poor soul came at such a horrid time. The thoughts swirled through her brain, but she kept utterly quiet. The sound of shuffling feathers reached her harks, and her orbs immediately switched to Elsa's wings. The mosaic child smiled a bit, marveling at their beauty.

The tone was changed quickly, as Elsa turned the tables of conversation to Abishia, she smiled at the mare. The girl listened to her words, gratefully accepting them, knowing they weren't of a dark subject. Elsa asked how she had got here. Abishia closed her eyes for a moment, her lips twitching as she tried to remember the day she had discovered the Sanctuary, when it wasn't so dang crowded. The filly parted her lips and began to speak. "Curiosity." She answered simply, hoping her words were enough before continuing. Her orbs were lit with a mysterious glow as she looked on at her new friend. "But I'm thankful I came down here. Even though it's not that great living down here, I know it's for my own good. I had no one to protect me in the first place, so it's good I came down here. " It was true, the young girl had no one to call family anymore. Although, she was thankful for the wise guidance of her great friend Arrane; his kind gestures toward her meant the world.

Abishia's dual colored orbs once again rested on Elsa's wings. The odd things sprouting from the white girl where quite odd, but very beautiful. The filly couldn't help but smile every time she laid her eyes on them. To her, they looked so soft, a comfortable place to cuddle up to. I wonder if they keep her sides warm in the cold... She thought distantly. I little giggle escaped her, the sound rolling off her tongue joyously. The painted girl stepped forwards toward Elsa, and she cocked her head to the left, her forelock slipping to that side of her face. A nick name? Well, Abishia had never been more flattered. "Abi..." She whispered to herself, all the while, a large smile displayed on her speckled lips. Enthusiastically she nodded, happiness beaming from her. "Oh, that's just a beautiful name. Or nick name you could call it? Yes yes!" She did a little jump of joy, happy to have a friend. She thought quickly the responded in her long, swift words. "Elsa, is it okay if I call you Ellie? It fits you!" She smiled wide, giggling at the white mare.

The girl really did like this mare, and already thought of her as a friend. Once again, she stepped forward, but this time, she extended her maw and buried it in Elsa's feathered wings. Sneezing, Abishia laugh, and rubbed her cheek in the soft fluff. "They're so soft... She marveled quietly her eyes wide. Then, she swiftly took a few steps and gave herself a shake, a white feather stick to her nose. Snorting, she watched as it was thrown into the air with the sudden wind made by the girl. Quietly, it fluttered to the ground, tickling Abi's leg as it made it's way to the stone floor. Abishia looked up from the feather, and locked eyes with Elsa again. "Sorry about that... She giggled nervously, her orbs darting around Ellie's face. Twitching her right ear, she added, " I just couldn't resist how soft they looked! "

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-27-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-30-2014, 10:31 PM