the Rift

[OPEN] let's be weird together

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The darkness of the conversation before gracefully ended. Elsa had no plans of bringing that up again, at least in the near future. That information was a one-time conversation. However, the girls words about living down here made Elsa's mind wander to bad places. She cringed a little, thinking off the terrible reality that she was stuck down here. Elsa's mouth almost as she almost asked how long she had been down here, but decided it was better if she didn't know. Some things were better left for the air.

The bright, and wonderfully nice filly brought her back to reality and a giggle. Apparently she liked the nickname. A broad smile crossed her face as she nodded in response to her own nickname. Ellie, it was kind of cute. It was different too. It was nice to be getting a new reputation and identity. Maybe people here would accept her, and see her differently. "Well Abi, I think it's wonderful! I've never had a nickname before.. I guess people just thought it was to short to make something cute out of." She offered another grateful smile.

Then, the girl looked as if she be creeping forward, she moved, and then suddenly she was at her side, nose deep in feathers. Elsa couldn't help but laugh. It was so hilarious! Never before had someone cuddled up to her like that. A small, insignificant feather stuck to her nose and Elsa watched with utter happiness as she watched the soft feather flutter to the ground."Im glad you like them.. no ones said that before..." Her voice trailed off and she met the painted girls eyes. "They aren't always so fun, they kind of get annoying. They're huge lunks and you can never keep anything clean!" To prove her point Elsa extended her large wings, and with two powerful swoops had created two little dust tornado's from the debris on the floor of the cave. "So, since it seems were gonna be down here a while, you should tell me about yourself, or ask me questions... or something. Just something. I'm desperate to learn more about the horses here, even if it's just to learn their favorite color!" Elsa's past was showing through strongly in this. Although she remained closed off from a majority of the inhabitants, she always knew something. Whether it was their favorite color, favorite snack, favorite time of day, who liked who and blah blah blah the list goes on and on. Sometimes, you've just got to revisit your past in order to get solace from the present.

Elsa

Messages In This Thread
let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-27-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-30-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-31-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 02-01-2014, 12:12 AM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:13 AM