the Rift

[OPEN] let's be weird together

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

The girl was cloaked with a warm, comforting feeling. She had never expected to warm up to the mare that called herself Elsa so quickly. The filly already looked up to the Ellie, hoping that one day she could portray as much beauty and power as the dove before her did. Abi was pleased to see a large smile spread across Elsa's velvets, and a kind, light fire that displayed in the white mare's orbs. Her first response was kind, and Abi was pleased to hear that she liked the name that the girl had given her, and was actually quite thrilled with it. Elsa even had a pleasant response to the girl when she intruded her personal space.

"I'm glad you like them.. no ones said that before..." Abishia giggled hysterically at this, surprised to find that no one has bothered to complement the beautiful things that spurted from her shoulders. The pure white that they displayed just topped off the look. The filly had to refrain from plucking each feather and keeping them for herself. A large smile played on her kissers, but she didn't bother to move from the position she was in. Lightly, she caressed her maw on the feathers before responding. "Why, that's just silly. If I had these, I would be as proud as a peacock! " But I am simply bare... She flipped her head back, laughing a little, then stepping away; but before she was too far from her new friend, she extended her muzzle toward Ellie's, lightly giving it an affectionate bump. She smiled brightly, tucking her maw back into it's normal area. Stepping back, she stared in awe as her friend stretched out her wings, pumping them only twice, but still managing to summon up what seemed to be tons of dust. Abi giggled again, impressed with how Elsa had proven what she had just said. Moving forward again, she closed the distance between them and reached out her maw again to touch the precious blessing that Ellie carried on her shoulders. "That's so amazing, I wish I had something like those..." Distantly she trailed off.

Soon, she was snatched out of the trance by Elsa's happy voice; it echoed off the walls and caused the beautiful rasp to flow into her ears. She shook her dome lightly, not even sure if she had a favorite color. She leaned forward and whispered into the mare's ear with a joking tone, " My favorite color is green, my lady. Because it's the color of grass," She slicked her lips, making a loud slurping sound. "Because food is all I ever think about ya know..." She giggled, her tone sarcastic, hoping o crack a joke on the mare. She pulled her maw away from her ear and turned to the side so Elsa would be able to see her profile. Abi laughed while she spoke, curling her neck to point to her stomach where her ribs showed. "Because I'm soooo dang fat. " She laughed a loud, deep bellied laugh for the first time, and it felt great. Her orbs where lit with a powerful, joyous light. Turning back forwards, she evened out her tone before speaking again. "Ha! But really Ellie, my favorite color is more like a deep purple. I live in a cavern just off this one, full of glowing trees, grass, and yummy moss! " She paused for a moment, closing her eyes tight and smiling wide. "Oh Ellie! Have you ever tried taking a bit of moss and putting it in your mouth while you munch on grass? It is heaven I tell you!" She threw her head, laughing again. The filly really enjoyed the company of the mare, and hoped that this friendship would last.

Reaching out with her nose, she nudged the girl's shoulder, where the snowflake lay. When she withdrew her maw, she smiled wide, gazing at the beautiful marking that had so much detail. "Oh, my dear, that marking is so beautiful." She glanced back into her eyes, then returned them back to the marking, and sighed longingly. "You know Elsa, your one of the most beautiful mares I have ever laid eyes on. " She spoke lovingly, her voice a mere whisper, but still easily detected. Then, she stared into Elsa's eyes, a small smile curling the tips of her kissers. "Elsa, can I call you my sister? I have always wished for a sister... Someone to call family. We can be great friends... We can run in the Fields when all of this is over. We can go on adventures, quests, please the Gods. Let's become known Ellie. Me and you, we can make something of ourselves. "

{ I absolutely love these two!!!! THEY ARE SO ADORBS. @[Elsa] }

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-27-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:41 PM