the Rift

[OPEN] let's be weird together

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

She laughed hysterically, her friend's joking act bringing a magnificent smile to the filly's velvets, and causing her sides to extend with her never-ending laughter. The sight and noise of Ellie made Abi throw her head, laughing until she couldn't laugh anymore. The reality of having such a good friend hit the filly, and almost brought tears to her eyes. For the first time in forever, they'll be light, there will be sound! (did you catch it?) Light and sound in her soul. A spark starting off a fire of happiness that she so desperately needed. Elsa brought a smile to the girl's face. She made her feel loved, and accepted, and Ellie understood her. "You never know Abi! Maybe one day I could give you my wings, or you could get your own." These words brought inspiration to the little filly. The filly that wished for everything she couldn't have. And for once, she had hope. Hope that could receive a horn... Maybe even earn wings.... She repeated this in her mind over and over, a glimmer of hope shone in her pools; a rare occurrence. She stared into the girl's eyes, but soon, the tune changed.

It was a big mistake for Abi to try and reach out. At Ellie's reaction, the filly stumbled backward, astonished by her horrid reaction. Guilt brewed hot inside of her and she backed herself far from the lady, an upset expression wiped across her face. It's funny how a slight movement can trigger someone's past, or memories, or some sort of horrible feeling that can set them off. Abishia felt horrible, and pleaded to Elsa. "Ellie no no, please I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." Large tears started to form in her rimmed pools. But she stepped forward reluctantly and whispered to her. "My bad... I didn't- me- I didn't know..." She looked down, ashamed that she had hurt her good friend. Shuffling her hooves nervously, and she resisted the urge to look up.

She jumped when Elsa wrapped her neck around hers, but embraced her great friend anyways, rubbing her cheek in her fluffy mare to clear the tears from her eyes. She whispered a small sorry, then nibbled on her mane a bit, a smile beginning to replace her frown. "Of course Abi. I've never had a sister before, so it'll be wonderful to have you!!" This brought the girl utter happiness, and she gave another one of those little leaps of joy, breaking the embrace and prancing a circle around her sister. She giggled and then stopped, facing her. She spread a fake seriousness across her face. "I don't know if I want a peacock for a sister though." She cocked her head jokingly, then gave a small buck before prancing around her again. She stopped at her backend, grabbing her tail lightly in her kissers, and slung it over her back, then pranced away, feeling her snowy locks fall from her spine. She then came up by her side and dug her maw into the soft feathers again. "Elsa, I've never really had a momma. " She said, extracting her maw and resting her check the white wing. "Do you know what it's like? I mean, I don't mean to bring up your past but... I just wonder..." She trailed off, hoping that she didn't bother Ellie even more. She kept her cheek on the soft, downy wing, thoughts swirling through her mind at a high pace. "I will always be here for you Ellie. I love you. "

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-27-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-30-2014, 10:31 PM