the Rift

[PRIVATE] here sleeps the beast.

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
The mare had heard the deep, droning sound of water gushing and pounding and for some reason it was drawing her closer and closer with every step. Her tiny dun frame was sliding through the crevice of an opening that led way to even more of the pounding. It was comforting. It was strange. It was everything that she ever wanted. After all, she didn't have to listen to her thoughts. She didn't have to pay attention to the images of death and pain that were circulating through her skull. It was perfection. It was complete and utter bliss.

But you wouldn't understand. You couldn't possibly understand. You couldn't know the feeling of the thoughts seeming to attack you and drag at your soul. The way it's claws are ripping at you and severing each and every one of your limbs. Every movement is controlled by something else. You just, don't understand what is going on. You can't comprehend what it's like and she couldn't ask you to if she wanted to.

It is only when she almost stumbles on top of a tiger-coloured stag that she allows her body to start to bring the world back into view. Her frame jumps back about five strides and she watches as his primal eyes twitch and glance around the place. She can't tell if she is locked in his sight or not and it takes all of her body not to turn on her heel and run. Her ear tilts back a little, pressing up against her neck in a panic, body trembling instantly. "S-sorry" she whispers as she drops her gaze toward his feet, careful to try and not hit his tail as she continues to move away from him. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Perhaps sometimes she can't just let her thoughts go. Perhaps she's never allowed to just be...

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
here sleeps the beast. - by Tingal - 01-27-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: here sleeps the beast. - by Resplendence - 01-27-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: here sleeps the beast. - by Tingal - 01-28-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: here sleeps the beast. - by Resplendence - 02-02-2014, 07:13 PM