the Rift

[PRIVATE] here sleeps the beast.

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
Head raises as someone approaches, ears wavering as the beast thinks it of being Hotaru, his Lamb he holds dear. He lets a smile crawl to his face, but when he realizes there is no horn mounted upon her brow, a frown marks his features. He watches her singular ear tilt back as she begins to tremble, stumbling over her words just as she stumbled over him. He stands with a sudden swiftness, tail thrashing about as he begins to circle the girl, tongue swiping over his lips. Prey. He inhales deeply, his sides closing in on his innards as he takes in her scent.

He sweeps over her body, taking in her dun bodice. Along her back ran white lacing, decorating her clay dun frame. He leans close to her, dark snout pressed close to her neck, inhaling deeply. Pine. He moves his head up the surface of the mare, awaiting her to move forward to avoid his grasp. His tail twitches tentatively, reaching for her thigh. Something primitive can be found in his gaze, something carnivorous, predatory. He opens his mouth, trying to get a better scent from her. "Who is this that enters my domain?" His gruff voice is given a dash of pleasantry, a sweetened few syllables slipping from his tongue.

He moves before the girl, a swift shadow that moves as a blur. "Keep a beast some company, will you?" His gaze is devious, chains around his neck rattling against the box. He lets his glimmering ivory weapons to gleam in the dark as he begins to circle her again, a cruel smile upon his lips. The thundering waterfall drowns out his thoughts, his thoughts of his Lamb interrupted by the noise. Black ears flatten, lip curling in frustration. He glances at the mare, lip still raised, muscles tensing.
"Talk talk talk"
[worst post ever ; - ;]
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
here sleeps the beast. - by Tingal - 01-27-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: here sleeps the beast. - by Resplendence - 01-27-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: here sleeps the beast. - by Tingal - 01-28-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: here sleeps the beast. - by Resplendence - 02-02-2014, 07:13 PM