the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! In Fear and Faith [Locket]

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

She freezes, still as stone, listening to the rusty steed's command. He lets loose a grateful smile, pillars moving swiftly to carry him towards her, hoping that in this time she didn't move outside, but instead listen to his words and sink back into the caverns. She just stands there, unmoving as he approaches her.

Locket presses his pale lips to her shoulder, using his strength to nudge her back down into the caves. The shadows reach out eagerly for him, shadows kissing at his heels as he follows her back down the slope, biting at his flesh. It wanted to consume him, to turn him into a monster, but he was smart, he was clever, the shadows could not have him.

Our solemn gazes collide, and he can do nothing as he falls victim to the dull, broken expressions that dance across her features, the images of pain flickering in her eyes. He swallows, finding his heart being poked and prodded by her eyes, those pale blue eyes that show her story. There is much to be seen, so little to be told. Something dark looms above their heads, Locket's dull gaze drawing away for fear he will fall, his kingdom will crumble if he stares any deeper.

When a name if offered, no name is returned. Instead an expression showing loss as lips open, yet nothing escapes. She acts as though she was going to speak, yet something was holding her from it. Locket has met a few who are like her, unable to speak with sound, with a voice. They are muted, a select few who cannot talk their mind, but instead are cursed to leave their opinions unspoken. Taking a deep breath, Locket offers a smile, gazing at her with understanding green eyes. "You cannot talk, can you?" He waits a moment, the speaks. "The reason I stopped you— is because I've seen what the darkness does. A close comrade of mine was taken by the darkness, before my very eyes. I can't bear to see anyone else fall victim to the shadows." He inhales, holding back the tears that dare show their little faces to the world.

"talk talk talk"

And I took you by the hand
And we stood tall,
And remembered our own land,
What we lived for.
dctim1.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
!! In Fear and Faith [Locket] - by Rasta - 01-28-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: !! In Fear and Faith [Locket] - by Locket - 01-28-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: !! In Fear and Faith [Locket] - by Rasta - 01-31-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: !! In Fear and Faith [Locket] - by Locket - 02-17-2014, 04:27 PM