the Rift

[OPEN] Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Control? Elsa craved control.

However, it wasn't in the way that was rather oppressive and demonic. No, Elsa loved the freedom she could grant with her control. Maybe it was backwards thinking, but in her past life, a lot of equine, pegasi and unicorns alike could not survive if they had not been given a second chance. Her kingdom was the kingdom that controlled second chances.

Elsa had decided it was time to move from the Sanctuary. That room was so crowded. Yes, she loved frolicking and socializing, but she sometimes wanted to be alone. There was a light opposite the side of the Sanctuary that she had been on. The light was the only warmth this place had to give, and like a mosquito to a killer light, she walked over. A small opening allowed for the pass of all equines, but it was anything but roomy. The pegasus wandered in, to the tune of the most disgusting, hideous farting sound she had ever heard.

She stopped in her tracks, for a moment horrified. She stood quiet but her eyes slowly filled with tears, she could make out the look of a small, fat pony not far off. It had to have been her. Before her manners got the better of her, an enormous laughter fit strangled her whole body. She wheezed and her body flapped like a pathetic bird squeaky toy trying to get air. She stumbled over to the pony, head low, still laughing and tried to speak. "That..", her voice died off as another laugh consumed her, "WAS SO AWESOME." Elsa had never been in a situation quite like that before, and the utter weirdness just stripped her of all mannerisms she had learned before. A few more moments of nervous giggles continued as she breathed in and out, a large smile across her face.

"I'm sorry to have been so rude, if I interrupted in reminiscing of the past or whatever these etchings are I am sorry. My name is Elsa, feel free to kick me out.. i'm so sorry. I was so rude." Now her smile faded and nervous glint was evident in her eyes. She was honestly worried she had interrupted some type of worship. Worship was sacred, and if there was one thing she learned, she learned it was never to meddle in religious affairs. It always got you stung. She looked to the mare again, a very apologetic look upon her face.

"Talking"
Elsa

Messages In This Thread
Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 01-28-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 01-31-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-01-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-02-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-04-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-05-2014, 03:36 PM