the Rift

[OPEN] Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Being in the presence of this mare was not comforting. She felt like she was under scrutiny from a crime of some sorts. Feeling uncomfortable, she lowered her wings to her sides and waited for the rather sassy, pudgy mare the reply. It was uncomfortable to be stared at. It wasn't like there was much there to analyze. She was just like the pony, just with wings. I mean seriously, there were better things to be analyzing than a common pegasus.

She almost thought the girl would give a welcoming response, but no, it was just another slightly sassy remark followed by an extremely sassy comment. Elsa couldn't help but let her blue eyes roll. By now, she had taken another step forward as if trying to be intimidating, Elsa could only raise an eye. The pony was much shorter than she was. Elsa was not at all phased and shrugged, trying to lock her eyes with Moniz's. She didn't hold back her comment, and let it fly. This girl was going to play her game, so Elsa might as well play hers. "Darling, us birdbrains, well, we've got to make sure the worms are getting fat in the ground." She sneered. Immediately regretting her word choice. Sure it was a fat joke, and maybe the mare wasn't meaning to be as mean as she was being, but if she was, then Elsa would play it right back at her. It's been a while since she's had a nice little argument. "Plus, contrary to popular belief, it's a lot less exhausting to walk." She added pointedly. Who knows, maybe an oddly evil friendship could arise. Or hatred. Who knew. This world was a crazy place.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 01-28-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 01-31-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-01-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-02-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-04-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-05-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-09-2014, 10:12 AM