the Rift

[OPEN] Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Moniz. Was. The. Creepiest. Ass. Pony.

Elsa just raised an eyebrow, holding back a laugh that was so deeply rooted in her core. According to her calculations, worms never ate princess, but okay, whatever you say oh-so-sassy-frass pony. She rolled her eyes and just shook her head. "If only I was a pretty princess. I'm just a regular ole chick, but thanks for calling me princess." She offered her a sassy little wink. Honestly, in all of her travels she rarely came across a pony like this. Most of the time it was overly cocky stallions who fancied themselves her suitors. Which brought her back to Moniz's conversation. She made a comment about boys, and at this, her laughter could not be contained. "I don't need to work for my men. They work for me." She offered a sadistic smile, and a twitch of her ears. "Maybe I could show you how to catch a guy one day." She flipped her head, sending her mane flying back a little over-to-dramatically.

Honestly, she was never this sassy. The skill she rarely had to utilize. She remembered back to the underhanded days in her kingdom. A guild of bandits lived not to far away, and she often found herself on intelligence missions. It's where she learned how to get "street-cred". Whether or not she was able to carry it out was up to opinion. She shrugged, and not giving Moniz a chance to talk, she just stated simply. "You know... I kinda like you Moniz. You've got that.. sass." She said while a smile. Maybe she never meant to be as sassy as she was, and she would take it as an insult, but, Elsa would be stunned. Maybe they could be friends? She could be someone she could just, let loose with from time to time. Maybe not though. The world was one big lottery chance.

[ooc;// yes please :D]
"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 01-28-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 01-31-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-01-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-02-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-04-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-05-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-09-2014, 10:12 AM