[OPEN] [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
She's got the power.
She's barely five foot two.
She's a hurricane.
I shuffled a little bit, my entire frame pressing up against his side even more as he touched his maw against my crest. My eyes peered up at the painted mare, watching as her audits seemed to flick back at the fact that I was so silent. Delicately I pressed my maw against his shoulder, breathing in his scent and trying to force the uncomfortable feeling that seemed to radiate from the fact that I couldn't speak in order to explain myself.

The mare told Alleo not to worry for his sisters and my eyes couldn't help but to widen. He'd been with me the entire time - his sisters! His sisters! Oh, we would go and search for them soon. We would have to. There was no doubt that he would be worried about his sisters. I would have to help him find them. And there was no way I was going to let this slide once I got the chance.

After a moment of silence between the three of us the painted mare spoke up again. An apology sliding from her lips before she offered her name. A gentle smile lifted my lips as I peered up toward her. A slight bob of the head in acknowledgement before I open my mouth. Again, no words come out - but by this point I am used to it. Tallsun had not come yet, that much was evident. So, I simply bobbed my head once more before giving Alleo a bump on the shoulder. No one could guess my name from charades, this much I knew. So, really, what was the point? I wasn't about to try that, it was too difficult to do that - too difficult to try. So, instead I stood there, keeping the smile on my face and keeping my strength stable by pressing against Alleo. I'd be fine - that much I knew.

No need to tag me each time!
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
[FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Cheveyo - 01-28-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Alleo - 01-29-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Cheveyo - 01-29-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Rasta - 02-02-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Alleo - 02-03-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Cheveyo - 02-06-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Rasta - 02-06-2014, 10:52 PM