the Rift

[PRIVATE] one day i'll fly away [Rasta]

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

How long had he been confined underground? A few days? Weeks? A month? The time all ran together and it was maddening. There were times when he didn't know what time of the day it was because he didn't pass by Sanctuary entrance on a daily basis. As the time dragged by he began to realize just how much he missed the sun on his back and the clover beneath his hooves. He missed the monotony of patrolling the Foothills borders and running off anyone that wasn't welcome. He missed his sister because they had not spoken properly since she had used her magic on him and ran off after he'd tried to encourage her to find her own way in life and not rely so heavily on him.

Alleo sighed as he stared at the reflection of his scarred face and wondered what season it was in the world above. As he lowered his head toward the water to drink there was something that caught his eye and he stopped and stared again, but this time he focused on something under the water instead of his reflection on the surface. The lighting was too dim for him to be able to see it properly, but it was enough to spark his curiosity and so he dipped his muzzle into the water and felt around until his lips bumped against something. His mouth opened and he gingerly closed his teeth on the object, lifted his head, and backed away from the water to an area where he could see better.

The stallion lowered his head once more and laid the object on the mossy ground and stared at it, bewildered at what he had just found. A hawk? Immediately his mind drifted off to Rasta and he thought about how much she would like it, whatever it was. Maybe she could put it in her hair, he felt that it would look nice there. The only problem was convincing her to take it. He suspected that she didn't like trinkets with how adamant she had been about him having the amulet that she had found.

Speaking of Rasta, he needed to find her again.

"."
i'm the colorless sunrise that's never good enough</style>

Credits

Messages In This Thread
one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-28-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-29-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-29-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-30-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-30-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-30-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-31-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-31-2014, 12:57 AM