the Rift

[PRIVATE] one day i'll fly away [Rasta]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I shifted my weight, pressing up against him. I allowed my maw to nibble at his ear, fine when it twitched and he tilted it away for a second. But, what caused my heart to tear was when he pulled away completely and asked what I was doing. My eyes fell for a moment, chest tightening. Trying to show I care... But, alas, he couldn't read my mind. It was slowly reaching the point that I wish he could, though. Things would probably be a lot easier that way. Then he could understand all of these reactions, he would know that I cared - that I hadn't meant to shatter anything when I was shaking my head.

He asked if I liked it, and my gaze lifted again trying to meet his before I bobbed my head. Yes. But I'm not pretty, I don't deserve to be pretty. I'm not allowed to be. I can't be - because I'm just not. I'm bland. I'm meant to be hidden. Couldn't he see that. But he was talking again after the bob of his head, saying he knew my hawk was gone but that he'd thought I'd like it. There is a gentle smile on my lips as I nod my head again. It's fine. The thought was great. But it's not like I could say that.

No. I couldn't. But, his ears falling back in uncertainty has me peering at the ground. Love. If the Gods had really decided I deserved it then a show of affection, of blatant shoving it in his face would be the decision. It would decide whether I was going to be left with a protector who I cared a bit too much for, or someone who returned my affections. But how to show it so blatantly.

Ground. Draw a heart. I moved my frame a little bit so that I created a rather large heart in the glowing moss. And then, I positioned myself so that I stood inside of it before reaching for his amulet. Once I had clasped onto the hair used to act as a necklace I tried to tug on it, to get him to come into the heart I had just made. But maybe the point is that I care. Maybe the point is that I... I could love you if I am actually allowed to be given the chance at it...

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-28-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-29-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-29-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-30-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-30-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-30-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-31-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-31-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-31-2014, 10:36 PM