the Rift

[PRIVATE] one day i'll fly away [Rasta]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
He seemed to study my gaze, as if he was expecting me to lie about liking the trinket that was in my hair. I loved it, even if I didn't feel such adornments looked right on me. It almost felt like I was trying to pretend to be something that I wasn't - acting like I was cared for enough to be wrapped with all of them. But, as he seemed to accept it as truth there was a small smile that began to happen at the corners of his mouth.

So. I started to move. Dragging my feet and creating a heart. My mind begging that he would understand this. That the most blatant show of it would stir some kind of reaction. As I reached out for him while I stood in the center he only popped his head up a little. One tug. Two tugs. Maybe even three tugs. But he was moving towards me after it. And then, he was standing inside of the heart with me. His head tilting to the side as he looked at me before he managed to form words. A heart? A nod from me. Yes. A heart. His voice trailed into the next word. Love? And it trailed back off. I nodded my head again, eyes peering up at him. A nervous edge was in my frame. Muscles trembling in minor anxiety at the idea that he now had the compete opportunity to shatter what was left of my broken soul. He seemed to stand there for a moment before he reached out, pressing his muzzle against my cheek. A small tremble, and a gentle smile. There is a prick of my ears and I can't help but to lean against his touch for a few moments before I pull back. My head tilts to the side, a questioning gaze in my eyes. Would he accept that? Would he be able to return it? Was I doomed to being completely alone?

A gentle shift of my weight and all I could do was look up at him. More vulnerable then I had ever felt before. What was he going to say? What was he going to do? I wouldn't be afraid of him. It had almost screwed this entire thing up not moments before. But would this break it even more? Would this push him farther away? Had I made everything worse?

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-28-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-29-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-29-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-30-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-30-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-30-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-31-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-31-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-31-2014, 10:36 PM