the Rift

[PRIVATE] Baptize Me In Blood

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

Jorogumo
The hurt the head forgets, The heart will always remember

The spider followed blindly after the boy. She wanted to see the nest where this insect crawled out of, and it didn’t take long for her to see it. Down into the ground she went, and the stench of individuals filled her nostrils, and like a shark scenting blood the demon went mad with hunger. Wait, the child hissed to her darker counterpart. Let’s get deeper inside so we may find more to devour. With each step the distance toward the exit grew, and both halves of the wraith knew trouble potentially lay inside. This wasn’t a place intended for the wicked to step upon and instinct told her to flee out of the cavern. Figures could be seen off in the distance and the legs at her side twitched in anticipation. It would only take a second for her to disappear and latch onto them before returning to her companion’s side, but she had no desire to cause an uproar. The black fog that came in with her may draw enough attention to her, if her appearance and foul smell weren’t enough.

As the rooms shifted within the cavern, her eyes drifted over to a fountain bubbling within the room. A loud hiss escaped from her lips as the demon realized what the properties the water held. Slowly she walked toward it, not getting close enough to touch it or be touched. How could he destroy this? What would it take to make it crumble and fall? She circled the pool and her eyes took in its every detail. There had to be a weak point. Every defense had an Achilles heel, was seek out just the right place.

Cautiously she walked toward the pool and lowered her nose toward it and when she felt the water touch her skin a startled cry escaped from her lips and she immediately backed away. A wisp of black smoke emerged from her nose and ran up into the air. All four of her white eyes widened as it settled in her mind just what had happened. Whatever darkness had seized hold of her had been ripped out from her very shell. Had the boy even seen what just happened? The child and the demon’s once mutual desire was becoming insignificant as the child realized she could exorcise the monster and be the ruler of her mind and body once more.The spider moved to the fly and smirked. “Let’s exorcise the demon,” she whispered loud enough only for his ears on the chance that others lurked about.

[@[Reginald]
"blah blah blah."

Image Credit

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Baptize Me In Blood - by Jorogumo - 01-29-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Baptize Me In Blood - by Reginald - 02-01-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Baptize Me In Blood - by Jorogumo - 02-01-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: Baptize Me In Blood - by Reginald - 02-02-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Baptize Me In Blood - by Jorogumo - 02-04-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Baptize Me In Blood - by Reginald - 02-06-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Baptize Me In Blood - by Jorogumo - 02-06-2014, 03:11 PM