the Rift

[OPEN] Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa was happy to have Otz by her side. The hardy unicorn would do well within the Asylum. He spoke of wanting to be a warrior, and that was just the thing the Asylum needed for protection. A smile was evident as she quickly moved towards the cave, through the dark Heart. She turned to the stallion who she hoped was still following. "Otz, this darkness around Helovia's Heart. It's from something beyond us. You have come at a dark time. I believe this is what Valhalia was talking about." She shuddered a little and her smile faded as the darkness continued to darken. She noticed a little open hole, not far off, probably the sanctuary. "Here, we need to get down here. Be careful, the slope is slippery but it opens up to a large cavern beneath." She slid down, and the moment her hooves touched the flat stone floor she looked about for other Asylum members. "Asylum! I would like to meet more of you, and so would Otz, he's fresh from the Threshold!" She called out into the darkness, hoping at least one of them would appear to greet him. She didn't want to seem like an idiot and bring back a stallion who was expecting more of a herd life.

She turned to Otz, and whispered one more time. "By the way, they are a little weird, but I assure you they are all good at heart." She smiled, hoping to relieve any tension the stallion carried within him. The last thing she wanted to do was scare him off before he even met the rest of them.

[ooc;// sorry it's quick, I was started and then suddenly crunched for time. :/ the next response will be better.]
[FOR: @[Otz] & Asylum, others are welcome to join though!]

"Talking"
Elsa

Messages In This Thread
Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Elsa - 01-30-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Otz - 01-30-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Elsa - 01-30-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Otz - 01-31-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:29 AM