the Rift

[OPEN] Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum]

Otz Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

And all I ever wanted...

Otz followed the white girl out of the forest, the trees broke to open up to a grassy meadow. Faded into the distance a smoking volcano broke the horizon. At first Otz believed that was where they were going, but then the pegasus suddenly led him to a giant hole in the ground which was hidden in the land scape by long grass and hill cuts in the dirt. He tread carefully on their trek through the new territory, each step was just as hostile as the last. Darkness threatened to swallow them both as he allowed her to lead him under the earth. Otz was wary and unsure. Perhaps this was a bad idea? His hooves slid unstably across the smooth rocks and waxy glass-like crystals. He could feel a hot breath roll over his skin as he followed Elsa further into the cave. He's explored mountains with hot geysers before, but he's never been underground.

"So you say I've come at a dark time, what is it you speak of?" He questioned the mare, trying to keep his eyes at his feet and his mind off his fears. But before he got an answer she'd yelled into the cave hoping to draw dwellers of the herd out from the darkness. Her voice boomed in his ears as the sound of her screams bounced from cave wall to cave wall with no opening to escape, the depths of the cave chanted Elsa's call with several repetitive echoes. Ot'z ears flattened to his neck, he wasn't angry per say, but aggravated by the ringing Elsa had left in his ear drums this was his only means of covering his ears.
Whelp, if no one knew they were down here, they do now.

"So you don't know all the herd members?" He asked curiously, he did find it a tad strange a herd doesn't keep track of each other, but he supposed a newer herd plucking recruits from the air were bound to lose some to the wind.

Was rest.

Messages In This Thread
Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Elsa - 01-30-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Otz - 01-30-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Elsa - 01-30-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Otz - 01-31-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:29 AM