the Rift

[OPEN] Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
He asked a question while she was amidst her calling, and quickly following it with another inquiry. She let her echo die down as his questions still hung unanswered. Hopefully she would be able to give him the answer he deserved. Although, she herself still wasn't quite sure what was going on, other than wraiths and darkness; but it was not good. She frowned to look at him, not quite sure how to bring up this topic. It would go one of a million ways. He could love it, hate it, fear it, become indifferent, or want to join elsewhere, the possibilities were endless. She took a deep breath and steadied her voice, ready to keep in quite as to not scare any children or innocent members of Helovia that happened to meander along if they did so. "Dark times indeed..." Her voice started out very ominous, pausing a moment before continuing. "I flew here to find this place the other day... and if I had not found this Sanctuary, I would have been in dire trouble." She eyed Otz again, hoping she had not scared him off. "There are things out there... wraiths as they are being called." She remembered back to Abishia and how she trembled as she spoke, afraid to relive some memory that was no doubt traumatic. "These wraiths are attacking, and darkness is consuming. The land... my herd-land, the Deep Forest that I spoke of, it's been... consumed." She thought of the threats, the fear and everything that had consumed her. "Whatever it is, you must promise me Otz, that you will not go out there. I fear this is far beyond what any normal horse can do. It's up to any Gods, or whomever created this land, to fix this." She sighed, and moved quickly onto his next question. She did not want to dwell on thoughts of death and darkness. No, she was still young and she intended to live life to it's fullest.

She laughed as she thought about his question. She had, in fact, almost met no one. Oxy had been the only one she had met, and he wasn't exactly the most friendly thing out there. Although he was quite the comedian, probably due to his drug thing. "Not quite. You see, since we don't exactly have boarders as we a large outcast group from what Oxy told me, we don't exactly run into each other. We have so much open space, or well, did, before all this happened. Im hoping one of them will join us soon." She said with a sideways glance at him. She was being a little vague, but with the current situation, she was hoping a normal horse would show up to greet him. She didn't want him to think they were all crazies. "Well while we are waiting, do you have any questions?"
"Talking"
Elsa

Messages In This Thread
Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Elsa - 01-30-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Otz - 01-30-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Elsa - 01-30-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Otz - 01-31-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:29 AM