the Rift

[OPEN] Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum]

Otz Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

And all I ever wanted...

Otz studied Elsa as she struggled to work up the nerve to explain the situation to him. He stared at her in silence with both patience and curiosity as he watched the girl stumble over her fear. It took her a moment... And then she told him.

Otz thought over her words with tight lips and a look of serious concentration, he was unsure what to make of Elsa's words of advice. She doesn't know the foe plaguing this kingdom but it was still enough to scare her into hiding. But then again you couldn't exactly describe Elsa as brave on a first impression. Something she may fear as dangerous could be merely a day to day nuisance for a horse with a bit more bite. Otz thought back to his younger days when his old home had become infested with wolves, many unicorns were driven into hiding for fear of their lives. All but the soldiers who knew how to fight.
A pleased smile teased at his lips as flash backs of his days slaying wolf after wolf re-emerged from the deepest reaches of his memories. Maybe these wraiths are similar? He would put this problem into more question until he found out what was truly going on. "I know you are afraid, Elsa, but I cannot allow fear to push me into hiding. If there is a way to defeat this evil, we need to find it."

Otz stared out of the opening of the sanctuary cave, he desired to leave, he's never been unable to see the sky before. But he kept his wishes silent to keep Elsa's mind at rest.
Otz smiled again and looked up at Elsa, he wanted to assure her she didn't need to make their time together so formal. He is a man of honor, this didn't mean he doesn't know how to have fun. "No, miss. You can relax." He tried to sooth her. "Well," He quickly corrected himself, "I am rather parched and my wounds could use some cleaning, do you know if there is water somewhere in close by?"The large slice across his chest was healing, but the rotting flesh hanging loosely off his chest oozed with blood and puss as his body fought off infection.

Was rest.

Messages In This Thread
Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Elsa - 01-30-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Otz - 01-30-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Elsa - 01-30-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Otz - 01-31-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Meet Me Halfway [Otz/Asylum] - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:29 AM