the Rift

[PRIVATE] when you feel my heat, look into my eyes [Alysanne]

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
NOTE :: he is outside the sanctuary. ;)

"Aly? Aly! Where are you?" he calls, his words only masked with fear and concern. The reality is that there is nothing but malice behind them - a malice that the normal Miykael never would have felt, not for this particular mare. But he isn't himself. He had been sprayed by the germs of the infected and those germs slipped inside of him and multiplied. The darkness had flourished within him once it had taken hold but even infected as he was only Alysanne consumed his thoughts. She had left him; abandoned him there in the Edge and why? To save her own hide? She had never been one to be so concerned with her own wellbeing. That is, until he was the one that needed saving. Miykael had needed her then and she ran.

All at once the anger surges through his veins, causing his frail looking form to shake. 'Good,' he thought, 'it will only add to the image.' Miykael had decidedly changed. The golden tones, rich browns and blacks, the pure whites and clear blues had all been replaced by dingy grey tones. His bulk had been reduced down to little more than skin and bones, his wings were dingy and the feathers were rotting and molting. The most striking outer change, though, is his eyes. Not long ago they had been a vivid, beautiful sky blue filled with only the softest and most pure emotions. Now they are milky, clouded, and lifeless. The pupils are gone from them, adding a touch of creepy to the whole image. His once thick mane and tail are thin and stringy - a tangled, ugly mess. There was nothing kind about him anymore, nothing left of the selfless pegasus that Alysanne had deemed her best friend.

Miykael had followed Alysanne's scent to the area known as Helovia's Heart. From there he followed it to the area near the large, hidden hole - but the hole repelled him, he had no desire to venture any closer. It is here, circling around the hole but keeping at least thirty feet between him and the entrance. "ALY!" he yells, finding it more and more difficult to keep up the ruse. He needed her to come to him, to put herself out in the open and stop hiding like a cowardly mouse down in the hole. "Please!" he begs, and in a last ditch effort with his voice laced in pain and fear, "please... help me!" Then he falls silent, his wings folded loosely at his sides and a trail of dirty, rotting feathers behind him. He continued to pace, his patience wearing thin, but he had a feeling she would come. She wasn't that heartless, was she?

DON'T GET TOO CLOSE; IT'S DARK INSIDE
lines by tamme, colored/altered by sarah <3
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
when you feel my heat, look into my eyes [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 01-30-2014, 05:39 PM