the Rift

[PRIVATE] when you feel my heat, look into my eyes [Alysanne]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
When the day is blue, I'll sit around wondering about you

Afraid of what sort of retribution her actions would cause from this ghost of her friend, her heart hammered in her heart as she waited – hoping that someone might have heard her, hoping to hear the sound of someone else approaching. She didn’t know what else to say, her mind still spinning with the information she was given – truthful or not, that sickening feeling would not go away.

Hope was all she had – and this time she was rewarded.

There was not a single hint of disappointment in her eyes when she turned to see who was coming up the slope and she saw a skinny little youth. After all, no one else had come when she called – how could she possibly discount this chestnut girl? To know what awaited on the surface and to still come, well – that was incredibly brave. And if she had magic: her heart and her courage were what was needed, not her physical strength.

Her expression softened under that pain. “Thank you.” She whispered first, longing to wrap the girl up in a great hug simply for appearing. But there was no time. How terrible the feeling of being weak, of being unable to do anything on her own! She knew there were healing waters now, they had been mentioned at the meeting with the other healers. But how could she possibly wrestle him down there on her own?

Maybe there was another way. Soft emerald eyes slip from the girl to Miykael and then back, shining with the tears she was fighting back. “Can... can you heal him?” Her voice is low still, hopeful that their audience won’t overhear her. He might fly off – and then what? She could chase him down, try to aggravate him enough to give her chase. She did not imagine that would be too difficult in his current state, everything she said seemed to put him on edge.

Her attention refocused on the girl, always wary of where Miykael was in case he advances or retreats – she needed him to stay in the vicinity but there was no telling whether he would play along now that her attention was shifted. “He’s my best friend. If you can help at all…” Well, her gratitude wasn’t really something that she could put into words. As conflicted as she felt about their friendship given the information he had spewed at her, they were still friends – at least until she determined whether it was true or not. “I will distract him.” She promised, realizing that by asking her to help – she might unwillingly put the girl in danger. So perhaps there was a way to absorb any penalties herself. It would be far worth it, to see Miykael healed and the girl off safe after being brave enough to show up.

But maybe she was getting ahead of herself – she didn’t even know for sure how this girl could help.

Come back to me, my darling
original html by rottie
picture credit

[@[Tandavi], Miykael. Rottie gave me the okay to post ahead of her :)]
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
RE: when you feel my heat, look into my eyes [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 02-17-2014, 04:13 PM