the Rift

Running, Always Running

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The new mare seemed a bit startled by her presence. Honestly, it didn't surprise her. If the outside world was anything like Helovia, she was screwed. Elsa would be surprised that she made it this far. There was no time for questioning though, she needed to get her to safety. Although, no homes existed anymore. Everyone was their own outcast, expelled from the safety of their home by dark forces. Forces that really no one knew what to do with. As she was about to reply, Abishia came stumbling in.

Elsa had to admit the girl was starting to form a special place with her. One that no one had shared with her in a long while. Her innocence and child-like demeanor always put her into a better mood than before. She let Abishia give her own warming welcome and she smiled and offered a nod to her. She felt comforted by her presence against her wing. It meant she could keep her safe too. She could make sure she wouldn't disappear like the rest of them. "Like Abi said, we are in Helovia. My name is Elsa. However... you've come at some troubling times..." Her voice died away for a second, debating on whether or not to bring the darkness back up. She didn't want to scare Abishia. "As far as I have heard, there are more pegasus. Me, being a prime example. I have yet to meet another though. However, I know unicorns and equines alike live here to, so I have no doubt more of our kind exist. Though, with the current state of the world I should hasten this conversation with you. She paused, and drew in a deep breath, trying to find words to break this seemingly crazy news to the mare. "A darkness has fallen on Helovia. The near entirety of our land has been consumed by it. Wraiths, stories of monstrous creatures, follow this darkness around. A majority of society has taken shelter in the cave systems. Other than this area, everything has been consumed. I fear that this may soon be next, but yet, the darkness has not taken over yet, but I don't want to wait and find out." She looked pleadingly at the mare. "I can take you to our caves systems. It's a communal home for everyone. No herds technically exist anymore. It's nearly every man or woman for themselves." Her face fell from the smile by now, a cold, hard face in its wake. She had to get everyone down there. They had to be safe!

"Talking"
Elsa

Messages In This Thread
Running, Always Running - by Keireina - 01-30-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Running, Always Running - by Elsa - 01-31-2014, 10:04 AM
RE: Running, Always Running - by Keireina - 01-31-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Running, Always Running - by Abishia - 01-31-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: Running, Always Running - by Elsa - 02-01-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: Running, Always Running - by Arrane - 02-02-2014, 02:55 PM