the Rift

[PRIVATE] I wear my heart upon my sleeve [Quinn]

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

"What have I done?"

The stallion sighed quietly, blocked out by assumptions his daughter was dead; taken by those demon wraiths. The haunting thought that he would never see her again, a burden he already carried from Dexter and Querida; now Nyx had fallen to this darkness. It seemed the light had been taken from his eyes, they were dull and empty. Once a vivid crimson, now pooled in emotional liquid that streams down his cheek. It had finally happened, the beast of once a dark reputation had broken. His black heart, bleeding in anguish as he stood off to the side, separated from the fellow survivors of the darkness; he didn’t wish to be around anyone anymore.

Perhaps it would just be better, for him to vanish from Helovia. There was nothing left for him here, where had their leadership been? Lace? Mirage? Had they gone and done the same cowardice thing and abandoned those left behind to the darkness in the Edge? It came without warning; no one gave us anything but ‘better run’. An eye turned to those in the distance, their laughter and thankfulness beaming upon their faces. Feeling disgusted, the black stallion moved further away, and into a room he hadn’t seen yet. Crimson eyes alight with a fiery glow as he gazed upon the ceiling. Carvings and impressions upon the ceiling seemed to tell a story of the Gods, and the horses they created and ruled over.

He paused, muzzle aimed to the ceiling as he wished that he could paint a store of his life; to paint a vision for the world on the destruction of Isilme; the wars that followed, the heartache, the blackness..

His eyes closed, velvet muzzle lowering down, as he pulled it close to his chest. Regret was too much, his heart was empty. Silently, the stallion contemplated leaving this place, to go out there and let the demons take his soul, so he could finally get what he deserved.

@[Quinn]

Messages In This Thread
I wear my heart upon my sleeve [Quinn] - by Nato - 01-31-2014, 08:35 AM
RE: I wear my heart upon my sleeve [Quinn] - by Quinn - 01-31-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: I wear my heart upon my sleeve [Quinn] - by Quinn - 02-01-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: I wear my heart upon my sleeve [Quinn] - by Quinn - 02-02-2014, 05:43 AM
RE: I wear my heart upon my sleeve [Quinn] - by Quinn - 02-07-2014, 06:00 AM