the Rift

The Grand Arrival

Behemoth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Behemoth
i am not from this world

He had wondered if he had made a mistake. How had he gotten here anyway? The memory of it almost did not exist. He closed his mind's eye and tried to remember, but all he saw were bursts of light and gusts of wind like a vortex coursing around him violently. Why this place? What greater power had brought him, here? This place seemed too simple so far. Nothing unique, nothing foreboding. For such a grand creature as himself filled with power and promise, he needed a place that would allow him to burst forth with importance. But so far, all he had gotten was a group of rather unimpressive mares and a quiet forest. A heavy sigh left his massive chest as he shook his mane from his face. He stood there for a moment after his little outburst, awaiting a response. But then he got one he was not expecting.

From the mare who was the last one he figured to be of any great importance, due to her shy demeanor and broken body, came an answer. She said she was an Oracle, from a heard he did not know of but by its name sounded important. Another thing that caught his attention was the mentioning of a darkness suffering the lands and the fact that there were no herds anymore. That was a good sign, for no current herds would make it all the more easy for Behemoth to gather power here. But what was this darkness? A confused yet intrigued look came across his face and he looked quickly to the other mares before walking closer to this grey female. He quickly dismissed them and stood before her, a monster of height and width his great wings impressive and commanding. Maybe he had found something useful after all.

"Oracle you say? I should not have dismissed the idea so quickly. But let us take our leave and you can inform me of this....darkness...for I know not of it or of this place." He spoke with a gruff whisper as to speak only to hear and not to the others. He motioned with his regal head towards an exit from the clearing where they should take their leave. He would walk with her and learn from this, Oracle. Maybe she had something worth knowing. His powerful hooves of metallic gold clinked on the ground as his mighty legs began to shift and the massive beast made his way out of the clearing, tucking his great wings in close to him. He turned back over his shoulder, silver locks flowing from his nape and nodded at her to follow.

Messages In This Thread
The Grand Arrival - by Behemoth - 01-31-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: The Grand Arrival - by Quinn - 01-31-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: The Grand Arrival - by Abishia - 02-01-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: The Grand Arrival - by Africa - 02-02-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: The Grand Arrival - by Behemoth - 02-04-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: The Grand Arrival - by Africa - 02-16-2014, 03:42 AM
RE: The Grand Arrival - by Behemoth - 02-20-2014, 09:00 AM