[OPEN] We're Living one big Nightmare

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

Even though you think you are alone, you truly never are, are you? A deep, yet feminine voice echoes through the air off of the walls, your skin prickling and crawling at the unexpected vocals. Ears slam back to the tangled mess of hair along your spine, glossy eyes shifting to the figure looming in the shadows. A safe haven? Safe from what? we can feel you silently agree with us, your skin losing the goose bumps that had just developed only seconds ago. You shift your body toward the equine uncomfortably, eyes searching for patterns or extra figures to stand off of the body.

"Safe haven?" You question her, your gravely voice reaching around through the cave. The light filtering through the mouth of the cave provides you with enough vision to finally make out the female. A painted mare with creamy locks faces us, hiding in the darkness. We press for you to step forward, to meet the female that soaks in the shadows like a hungry cloud to rain. Instead you stand immobile, red gaze fixated on the mare. Your ears pull forward once more, the left staying cocked toward the open gateway of the underground city.

Discomfort constantly hangs around your body like a tight sweater, and no matter how often you pull and tug on it, it somehow always cinches back up around your dark throat. The situation that is bringing on this tight knit sweater is the vibe that radiates off of the quiet painted stranger. You stand, equally silent, staring at the figure that still is not one hundred percent visible. Something about her reminds us of you at one point if your life. Perhaps it is the fact that she stands where she prefers to not be seen, or that her voice sounded underused and thick, or it even may it was the aura that seeps off her and pools on the rock earth.

Tagged: @[Cheveyo]
Ooc: Oh thank you, but it was not beautiful! Lol. I ramble a lot, so this tiny post is dwarfed by our last two. xD
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
We're Living one big Nightmare - by Voodoo - 02-01-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: We're Living one big Nightmare - by Cheveyo - 02-01-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: We're Living one big Nightmare - by Cheveyo - 02-10-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: We're Living one big Nightmare - by Voodoo - 02-10-2014, 08:26 PM