the Rift

[OPEN] We're Living one big Nightmare

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
"That is unbelievable." you murmer, eyes dropping from the open cave back to the paint's light eyes, attempting to make eye contact. A short second of silence bounces between the two of you until her voice once more fills the open air: "Good luck finding your herd though-" You take a step sideways, left ear flicking backward to listen to the open entrance as the female continues to speak. With that you feel that the air has become too hot for your liking, and that you have worn your welcome pretty quickly. Your skull nods twice, curly forelock bouncing with the motion, empty eyes still held on the mare.

"Thank you Cheveyo." you let out, the rapsiness of your voice scratching against the walls. Long legs begin to carry you out of the dimly lit enterence, gnarled hooves dragging on their ends that are worn away at a gentle edge. The slow pace allows your eyes to adjust as the room quickly begins to grow darker, the shadows that had cloaked Cheveyo's orange burnt body at your arrival now eating away at your steel colored hide. It dawns on you that you have probably frightened this mare, possibly making the rest of her day a little off, a little strange. You pause and turn your rummy snout over your left shoulder, calling out to the mare one last time before you slip into the darkness completely. "I'm sorry."

Tagged: @[Cheveyo]
Ooc: I decided to end it here since he's so on edge right now, lol. Yes! Let's get them back together soon, :3
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
We're Living one big Nightmare - by Voodoo - 02-01-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: We're Living one big Nightmare - by Cheveyo - 02-01-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: We're Living one big Nightmare - by Cheveyo - 02-10-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: We're Living one big Nightmare - by Voodoo - 02-10-2014, 08:26 PM