the Rift

White Beginnings

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

She galloped across all of the dark lands, and into the Threshold. Fear had a strong hold on her, and being away from the cave caused her multiple feelings of stress, but then again freedom. She had been laying, sulking, for almost a day now, and decided she was due for a good run. With the time that she was in her 'Tree house' , a light snow had dusted over the lands, causing the Threshold to be covered in a thin but beautiful white blanket. The cool fingertips of frost had touched the trees surrounding her, the branches turned white with the chill. Beneath her, her clefts sunk into the blanket, leaving hoof prints behind her, and a path where her tail had been dragging. She slowed to an extended trot, her lobes twitching back and forth, and her nares wrinkled, ready to devour any scent that crossed her path. With every step, the lean muscles in her shoulders and rump rippled, and soon became sore from the over-use. She was horribly out of shape. This made her even more determined to get out more. Although daring, the trek was worth it. Hopefully, she would find someone to socialize with.

Then it hit her. Lietarally. Accidently, she had bumped into another mare at a trot. Abishia snorted in alarm, not aware that the girl had been right in front of her. She gasped, and shuffled backward. "My goodness miss! I am so sorry! My deepest apologies!" She shook herself violently, and then stared at the mare. She seemed to have the dazed and confused look that all newcomers had. The patchwork child easily assumed that was true, and spoke again, this time in her soft and calm voice. "Let me start over. I'm Abishia. It's a pleasure to meet you miss. You are in Helovia, the Threshold to be exact. This is where all the newcomers end up. I welcome you to this region." She dipped her dome, smiling warmly. Abishia cocked her back left leg, then twitched her lobes. "There are four herds here. The Foothills, where I belong, Dragons Throat, World's Edge, and the Basin. The Basin only accept Unicorns..." She trailed off, her orbs dancing over the girl's wings. "But the other's accept all races. " She sighed, wondering why she had been so quick to jump to the herds. Well, that was different... Never greeted a newbie like that before. She giggled a bit, and took a few steps forward, now about four horse lengths from the mare. A kindred smile was spread across the white straddled girl, her orbs light and filled with joy. Oh, how she loved to greet the newcomers. "But I must tell you... The time you have come isn't that convenient...."

{ woohooo a newbie -stares- ahaha just kidding :p oopsie, shes not from the throat but she'll welcome your charrie quick then pop out of the thread if you would like :D @[Dawn Dancer] }

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
White Beginnings - by Dawn Dancer - 02-01-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: White Beginnings - by Abishia - 02-01-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: White Beginnings - by Africa - 02-02-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: White Beginnings - by Dawn Dancer - 02-03-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: White Beginnings - by Africa - 02-07-2014, 02:14 PM