the Rift

White Beginnings

Dawn Dancer Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The arrival of one was made quite obvious to Dawn- the patchwork filly had bumped into her. At first the pale mare looked over her quite severely, ready to scolded the other. But when the war mare noticed how young the other was, her stance relaxed and the cold like in her eyes softened slightly. "Thank you, Abishia, for the introduction into this land. I was wondering about the place." Softer tones now slipped past the female's lips, almost matching the one the Abishia had took on. "Hmm... Four herds, eh? Interesting for me to not see any of them on my way here." Dawn mused, though in her kind she thought she might already have guessed, if not for one hundred percent certain, the answer. "Yes, I believe it's not the best time now, though I don't have much of a choice." As if on cue a ripple of dull pain spread through the war maiden's sore muscles.

The arrival of another was soon announced to her through quiet hoofbeats, falling on top of the snow. Turning her head, Dawn could see the gray mare making her towards the pair. Although her eyes were drawn towards the one wing, she managed a polite nod back and a small smile. "Dawn Dancer, and I reside in no herd yet." She spoke politely, much different from what the war mare usually addressed others with. "May I ask this; is there perhaps a illness or shadowed force plaguing the land? I can smell it on the wind." The mare questioned, hoping she wasn't being too blunt with the straightforward question.

Messages In This Thread
White Beginnings - by Dawn Dancer - 02-01-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: White Beginnings - by Abishia - 02-01-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: White Beginnings - by Africa - 02-02-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: White Beginnings - by Dawn Dancer - 02-03-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: White Beginnings - by Africa - 02-07-2014, 02:14 PM