[OPEN] » death and all his friends

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones
</style>

I had ran. Ran like no other, stumbling and lungs screaming before I realized flying was faster. And so I took to the air. Plain terror clenched in my stomach as darkness crowded at the corners of my vision, taunting me. I didn't want to leave me home or my pool or Father Earth. But it was too much, I could not stay - every instinct in me told me to flee.

Apollo had lead the herd to a safe place, and I had been stupid. So very stupid. What did I do? I went to look for Evers, but I couldn't find him. Pain momentarily flickered in my heart... where was he? Was he okay? I needed to know he was safe. It wasn't long before the fear conquered the pain and worry, and I was driven by the primitive need to get away from this danger. I scrambled to where I thought this safe place was, driving myself to the ground and stumbling along, nares flared and searching for scents that were familiar. I don't know how long it was before the ground underneath me was actually not there anymore and I came crashing down into a cave, head over tail.

Golden orbs wide in fear, I spring up and lean away from the crystal wall. I soon feel the heat it emanates and I step towards it, letting it soothe my sore muscles. I crumple to the ground, side pressed to the warm wall and release a sigh. The fear slowly ebbs away only to be replaced by the worry of who was safe. The Foothills - did they make it? Evers? My breath picks up again and as hard as I try, I just can't get myself to stand up. My muscles scream at me and so I decide it is best to let them rest. If they are here, I will find them. For now, I must relax.

"blah blah blah."
[ ooc ; BAD POST IS BAD UGH, I guess this would make more sense if it was back dated a bit. I felt she needed a proper "entrance" thread... I promise they'll get better/longer! ]

[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
» death and all his friends - by Irrydae - 02-01-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: » death and all his friends - by Confutatis - 02-01-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: » death and all his friends - by Irrydae - 02-08-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: » death and all his friends - by Confutatis - 02-09-2014, 03:21 PM