the Rift

A Fallen Star(Introduction to Leyra)[Open]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark

Leyra
Learn from Your Mistakes

The mare opened her blue eyes slowly. She saw a feather on the very tip of her nose. She looked up and saw a stallion beside her, his white wings placed beautifully on his back. She scanned his figure in a matter of minutes. She hadn't really seen a pegasus before. Her blue eyes stared straight into his golden eyes.

The mare could feel the warmth of his coat radiating onto hers, blanketing her in a feeling she had never felt before. She looked at him for several more minutes before she spoke.I'm Leyra. I've been traveling for days. I need some where to stay for a while.Her words trickled out like water from a stream, her voice was as soft as a rabbit's fur.

She couldn't help but feel a little bad for herself from her appearance. She stood up, her knees screaming in pain. Her front knees gave way and she stumbled down, her nose plopping into a small puddle. The water grabbing the muck and grime from her muzzle like a hungry foal wanting it's mother's milk.

The mare looked back at the stallion, her eyes showed a fondness of the stallion. She then glanced back at the puddle, seeing a mare she didn't recognize. Her mane was clumpy and tangle, and her eyes were dim. Her muzzle was the only clean object on her body. Her horn protruded from the middle of her forehead, which was collecting dirt and grim. She stuck her horn into the water. She couldn't muster any energy to make even the slightest ripple. She felt a tear escape her eye. She then wandered back to the stallion, and placed herself into the same position she was in earlier. She enjoyed the warmth spread over her, the feeling she felt near the stallion return to her body, invading her veins and burrowing into her deepest roots.

"Action"
"Thought"
"Speaking"

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Fallen Star(Introduction to Leyra)[Open] - by Leyra - 08-15-2012, 11:20 AM