the Rift

[OPEN] Cold Defeat

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

It was almost pitiful to see the stallion resting in such an awkward position after having fallen, for a few moments Cheveyo thought she was going to be impressed by his entrance as it had seemed nearly graceful as he made his way down the slippery slope. It was no bother to her that he had actually fallen though, if it were serious and needed help now she had a bit of medical training from being a warrior for so very long. The little stumble he had was hardly anything serious though, she expected to see a little bit of his bright crimson blood coming from the little scrapes but nothing that wouldn't heal in good time.
Chestnut harks swiveled slightly as the stallion's rosy kissers parted to respond to her question. "No one can help me. I just need to find my herd, or what's left of it." As he spoke a distant look of sadness crept across his features for a moment before it dissapeared and his two toned skull turned to look at her. Cursing herself the mare braced for the millions of questions about how she was painted so vibrantly, or even why her eyes were pink. As if she had some kind of control over what she was born with. Chev was yearning for the cover of the shadows once more but figured stepping back into them now would make her look all kinds of foolish, the fallen stallion had already seen her.
"I am Aaron, I was a Glazier for the World's Edge. This is Alanna." As he spoke he nodded his skull in the direction of a canine that Cheveyo hadn't noticed before since she was so concerned with his graceful entrance. Flicking a hark at the canine she offered a nod before turning back to it's bonded watching as he was carefully working to get back to his hooves. "Cheveyo of what was once the Windtossed Foothills. It seems we are all one now brother." It pained her deeply to say those words, although the herds were disbanded for the time being her loyalty would always be for the Foothills. Anyone that she knew to have been a member of her beloved Foothills before was sure to see the warmer, slightly more open side than anyone who came from anywhere else. "Any chance you know where anyone that came from the Edge is?" The corners of her rosy kissers turned up slightly, she wasn't the only one who still held a strong tie to the herd they belonged too it seemed as the stallion's baritones interrupted her thoughts.
Sighing softly the painted mare allowed her flower hued pools to drift down to the stallion's knees, the stream of crimson was bubbling up at the break in his skin before dripping slowly down his ivory limbs. Tilting her skull slightly the mare looked back up at the stallion's facade. "None that I am aware of." She wasn't lying nor trying to be overly rude to the creature, she didn't know many Edge members other than the one who stood before her, hell, Cheveyo hardly knew all of the creatures that resided in her home. Flicking her flaxen tresses the mare fought against her vocal chords to be able to speak once more. "If you seek a healer, I can help you find one." Although, from what the lady warrior had been hearing, everyone's magic was gone and she was likely to be able to find the stuff to fix the stallion up just as well as a magic-less healer.

"Words words words."
Tag;; @[Aaron]
Words;; Six Hundred and Twenty Seven -ish
Notes;; Sorry this took so long <3

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-02-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Cheveyo - 02-02-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-06-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Cheveyo - 02-10-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-15-2014, 11:20 PM