the Rift

[OPEN] Cold Defeat

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher

"So it seems, sister" the stallion before her seemed to choke out the word sister as if it almost literally pained him to call someone such a name. She hadn't meant it as if she actually considered him to be a brother, she had no brothers. Nor any sisters that she was aware of, she had been separated from her parents and any family she had at such a young age that Cheveyo hardly even recalled what her own dam looked like...the mare could be standing in front of her saying her name and the lady warrior would probably still take a while to remember who exactly she was. Alas, she didn't know the painted stallion's story about family so maybe calling him brother had been a step too far over the boundaries that are normally set between strangers. Lowering her skull slightly the mare pulled her orchid orbs off of the stallion's two toned frame and instead looked at the wolfish form of the oddly hued she-dog. The brightness of her blue eyes was a little unnerving, but at this point she was a bit easier to look at than the stallion.
It wasn't long before her pools drifted to the stallion's knees at the mention of needing a doctor. The drip of the crimson liquid against the white of his limbs was so contrasting that she almost found it hard to focus on the blood or just on the leg. Shaking her skull the lady warrior asked the stallion if he would like her help in finding a healer to which he responded quite a bit quicker than expected. "I should see one.. I have news to carry to whatever is left of the herd... But it can wait.." All fell silent for a moment when suddenly the oddly colored canine leapt to her feet and ran back out into the realm of Helovia. And the sound of another equine making its presence rang loudly through the echoing walls of the tunnel to the sanctuary. "Aaron! Oh thank the Gods. Je bent goed. You're alright. When Kimber and Smoke left with Vikram...I thought you had gone with them." this new comer was of a dusty gold color and he could definitely run his mouth with the rest of them. Leaning back on her ivory dipped limbs slightly the mare shifted just enough out of the way that she couldn't be accused of interrupting or eavesdropping on the conversation between the two stallions that clearly knew each other.
The tone in the stallion's lyrics turned from excitement of seeing a familiar face to one of deep depression as he realized that someone wasn't with the painted stallion, Aaron. And it only grew worse as the winged brute continued on about how much family he had lost in the recent events, another reason that Cheveyo counted her blessings tenfold when it came to the fact that she had no family. There was no one that she had to keep tabs on and protect, only herself. Shaking her skull ever so slightly the mare allowed her attention to drift back fully to the two stallions once more, not surprised to hear the voice of the more talkative one once again. "Resplendence...I...you need a healer. Who is your friend? Can she retrieve her? I...I cannot leave you. I promised Smoke and Kimber I would never let you out of my sight again." Assuming that the "friend" mentioned was herself Cheveyo took a small step towards the duo, lowering her skull in a nod towards the golden dusted stallion. "I do not know of a Resplendence. I assure you that if you go to find her, your friend here will be in one piece when you return." Offering a comforting smile the lady warrior shot a glance at the painted stallion who's name she knew hoping that her offer was one he would be ok with.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Aaron] & @[Kaj]
Words;; Six Hundred and Fifty Four
OOC;; I was going to have her make her departure, but considering Kaj is going to be her future leader, I thought it would behoove her to remain for a little while.

Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-02-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Cheveyo - 02-02-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-06-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Cheveyo - 02-10-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-15-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Kaj - 02-16-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Cheveyo - 02-18-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-25-2014, 01:05 AM