the Rift

[OPEN] Cold Defeat

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Time seemed to stand still for Aaron as a familiar voice called out. Kaj.... Why of all the stallions of the herd did Kaj have to find him first. Inwardly he wanted to groan. But when the stallion spoke on Kimber, his heart fluttered. At least he knew he could still feel emotions. Aaron had started questioning if he could feel anything at all after this. "I wish we had found them." He simply stated. His voice still did not carry emotion in it. However he wanted to flee when Kaj asked about the little ones..... Sure they had not been so little.... But still....

Be it a look on his face of the emotionless state he seemed to be in, Kaj guessed what Aaron could not say. He merely nodded at first, before forcing his voice to come out. The sound was cracked, no emotion to it. It sounded awful to him, even without his bonded to tell him so. "We should of stayed here.... It's my fault...." He forced himself to look away, back out into the darkness. Alanna's emotions told him she was returning to his side. Something out there was sending her back to him in a hurry. "Wolves, and child birth.... I do not know if... Anyone else made it..." He could not hope that the foals made it, he would not hope for that. All he could do, was move on with his life.

As Kaj spoke again, he became awkwardly aware that the painted mare was still there. He merely looked up as her before speaking. "I am sorry, you have to meet us in this state.... The news I had to deliver is the deaths of two of my younger sisters." With that he turned to the stallion that Mirage had named a leader. "Please, go find Res. I will be fine here with Cheveyo and Alanna." As if called, the hellhound appeared at her bond's side. Things would be ok, because life had to go on.... Didn't it?

"Talking"

@[Kaj]
@[Cheveyo]

Aaron

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-02-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Cheveyo - 02-02-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-06-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Cheveyo - 02-10-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-15-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Kaj - 02-16-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Cheveyo - 02-18-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-25-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Kaj - 03-02-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Cheveyo - 03-04-2014, 10:47 PM