the Rift

[OPEN] Cold Defeat

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher

Cheveyo watched carefully as an amusing look of annoyance flickered momentarily across the painted stallion's features when the deep vocals of the other stallion bounced through the passageway into their quite room. She didn't realize just how much the stone walls echoed until the massively winged stallion made his way into the clearing that surrounded the entrance to their rabbit holes. He was a regal creature that was for sure, his golden brown color, shockingly pale tresses paired with the large wings that were securely attached to his broad shoulders just added to the fact that he screamed ruler. Although, all she knew of the stallion currently was that he spoke quite a bit and he knew the painted Aaron. Swiveling her harks she listened to the words being exchanged between the two stallions, mesmerized by the sound of their deep tones hitting the stone walls and bouncing back to hit the eardrums of whoever was close enough to hear them.
Their conversation seemed to be going on and on about a few equines, maybe family members, that they hadn't seen hide nor hair of since the rise of the wraiths. Names that the lady warrior didn't recognize or fit to a face were tossed about easily before Aaron spoke up about wolves and childbirth. Two words that Cheveyo prayed had never been spoken in the same sentence, ever, a pang of sadness washed over her being as she thought of the poor children and the ones that were apparently lost to the wolves. It was at this point that she decided to stop being awkward and step forward, possibly even force herself into a small part of the conversation. Clicking her tongue mindlessly against the roof of her mouth as ivory dipped limbs moved her frame a few steps closer to the two stallions when Aaron's attention shifted back to her for a moment or two. "I am sorry, you have to meet us in this state.... The news I had to deliver is the deaths of two of my younger sisters." Suddenly her mouth felt drier than ever before.
Cheveyo knew the feeling of losing a loved one all too well, she also knew that there were no words that would be able to mend the pain that the painted stallion was feeling at the moment. Nodding softly in understanding to the stallion she reached out her rosy maw a bit in his direction in hopes that he would allow her to touch his neck in the gentle way that she hoped would be at least a tad bit comforting to him. It was around that time that she heard the golden stallion talk of her going looking for some mare that she didn't know. At that rate, with the amount of bodies shuffling about in the caverns, it would be easier if she used her little knowledge of healing to fix his knees. Once she voiced that she didn't know the other mare she could feel the stallion's eyes on her as if he were judging her ability to keep his comrade safe for a short period of time, offering a gentle smile the mare nodded slightly. The painted lady understood his distrust in the mare who he didn't even know, but then Aaron spoke up once again. "Please, go find Res. I will be fine here with Cheveyo and Alanna." As the she-wolf's name was spilled into the air the beautifully hued creature appeared at her bonded's side as if he had pulled on some kind of leash to get her back in her spot. It was then and only then that the winged beast stood up a little straighter and spoke. "I will return as swiftly as I can," as he spoke his pools drifted back over to her own orchid colored pools a silent plea to keep his brother safe before he dissapeared down the hallway in search of the healer mare.
Watching the stallion until he was no longer visible, the painted mare flicked a hark towards her new acquaintance and flashed a grin before parting her kissers to speak. "Is he always that talkative?" A light chiming laugh fluttered from her vocal chords as she turned to look at the stallion, she didn't mean to be rude about his friend. But it was clear that there was a bit of tragedy going on in the stallion's life that would probably need some alleviating.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Aaron] & @[Kaj]
Words;; Seven Hundred and Forty Two
OOC;; How much longer would you like to keep this going Em? We can have them bump into each other in the Edge if you are keeping him there.

Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-02-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Cheveyo - 02-02-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-06-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Cheveyo - 02-10-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-15-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Kaj - 02-16-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Cheveyo - 02-18-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Cold Defeat - by Aaron - 02-25-2014, 01:05 AM